Any luck with National ID's and Coupons codes

What codes are you using. I noticed there been a little drop for my early May trip. Not great, but better. Using 6600435 and the $35 coupon. With this code a minivan is $214 for the base weekly rate.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but didn't want to read thru pages of this thread. What is the 6600435 code? It gives me a little better rate than the the one I have reserved w/ Alamo for a minivan. We leave 4/28.

TIA!!:goodvibes

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but didn't want to read thru pages of this thread. What is the 6600435 code? It gives me a little better rate than the the one I have reserved w/ Alamo for a minivan. We leave 4/28.

TIA!!:goodvibes

It's National's last minute code. If you choose last minute deals on their website this is the code it inserts into your search. It is a legal code for everyone. Don't forget the $35 coupon on their website too.

It's National's last minute code. If you choose last minute deals on their website this is the code it inserts into your search. It is a legal code for everyone. Don't forget the $35 coupon on their website too.

Thanks so much!! :thumbsup2 Every little bit helps!! I'll keep checking until we leave!!:cool1:

We used Nat'l for the first time last year at TPA. Just remind me, no stopping at the counter right? (We're EC members). Straight out to our car class, pick one and go right? And we reserved a 7 pass. minivan, but if there is an 8 pass. in that aisle, may we choose it?

:flower3:

Thanks so much!! :thumbsup2 Every little bit helps!! I'll keep checking until we leave!!:cool1:

We used Nat'l for the first time last year at TPA. Just remind me, no stopping at the counter right? (We're EC members). Straight out to our car class, pick one and go right? And we reserved a 7 pass. minivan, but if there is an 8 pass. in that aisle, may we choose it?

:flower3:

That is funny that you ask because the same thing happened to us last year. We went to the minivan aisle and it was a mixture of 7 and 8 passenger. We were a little nervous on what to choose and the rep said anything we want in that aisle. (I would still check the hangtag or a rep.) We too need a minivan and can't rely on the aisles having one, so have to reserve it. I'm getting nearly the same price on National and Alamo, but since I have all of my points, perks, and free days through National, it was the easiest choice.

That is funny that you ask because the same thing happened to us last year. We went to the minivan aisle and it was a mixture of 7 and 8 passenger. We were a little nervous on what to choose and the rep said anything we want in that aisle. (I would still check the hangtag or a rep.) We too need a minivan and can't rely on the aisles having one, so have to reserve it. I'm getting nearly the same price on National and Alamo, but since I have all of my points, perks, and free days through National, it was the easiest choice.

When I had a 7 passenger Minivan reserved for our trip last Dec and there were 8 passenger vans right next to them, I asked, too. I was told I had to take a 7 passenger van if that's what I reserved.

Just FYI - I got a better rate from National using the code 6100253. It's for AAA members, so if you have AAA, it might be worth checking out.

Just FYI - I got a better rate from National using the code 6100253. It's for AAA members, so if you have AAA, it might be worth checking out.

We are AAA members but it comes to 500.00 more for the same rental for us!!:scared1:

BTW, we leave in 7 days too!!:dance3:

Down to the wire. Best for me, after exhaustive tries, has turned out to be American Airlines 5007160 with $35 coupon. Yes, I am a member. The rate has dropped throughout this week. I travel today. :woohoo:

My rate just dropped again! Used the Continental airlines code 5007160 and the $35 coupon. Wohoo!

My rate just dropped again! Used the Continental airlines code 5007160 and the $35 coupon. Wohoo!

I checked and got the same rate using the Airtran code (member) 6600422. I'm still getting a better rate using the last minute code, but keep hoping it will drop as I get closer to my trip.....ooopps, I'm only 7 days away, but still hoping.

Does anyone know of any coupon codes that DON'T require a Saturday night keep? We're coming home on a Saturday, so I don't qualify for any coupon I've found so far...

looking for a van for June 28-July 4th....anyone getting any good deals?
You should try alamo's site...I just saw an ad for specials for minivans rented for a week.

Does anyone know of any coupon codes that DON'T require a Saturday night keep? We're coming home on a Saturday, so I don't qualify for any coupon I've found so far...

Never seen any public coupons you can use without that Saturday night stay. I generally save my coupons I earn either through my membership with Emerald Club or from their 1,2, free annual program. That doesn't help much.

This is from post #895 - I cut and pasted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewisc View Post
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...6&postcount=23

A couple of posters report that Alamo is now verifying eligibility to use discount codes. A customer who types in a code is indicating they're eligible to use that discount program.
Thank you for showing me this. I was there the same time as that poster and it worked for me...wierd. Maybe we just got lucky.
I will look for a back up plan.

Just an FYI:
I just got back on July 9th and used the codes mentioned in the link and everything went fine. My two sister also went around the same time and it worked for everyone. We actually all had to go to the counter because the Kiosks were not working and no one was ever questioned about these codes. We all got great deals!

National 35.00 off a five day rental code ND1276FDT I got it from Carrentalsavers.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter