Any luck with National ID's and Coupons codes

wisbucky

3 Years until we our Floridians permanently!!
Anyone have any great rates with certain ID numbers and coupon codes for National in March. The best combo i have found is ID 8572987 and coupon ND2119071Q. The ID is for visa card holders with a 20% off rate and the coupon is for $35.00 five days or more. Im curious what others have had better luck.

Where is the $35 off coupon from?

Using your codes I am getting about the same rate as using the Entertainment code and the $30 off coupon on the National website.
Still geting $178 for a midsize in April.

Where is the $35 off coupon from?

Using your codes I am getting about the same rate as using the Entertainment code and the $30 off coupon on the National website.
Still geting $178 for a midsize in April.

The coupon is from National which expried in December of 2007 but they have apparently extended it.

wisbucky: your code not only saved me $30 off my rental, it also included all of the insurance that I normally waive. Thanks for the info.

wisbucky,

Thanks for the codes! I was able to book a minivan for 7 days for $250 total!!!

Bummer...I am staying 5 days and they said it wasn't long enough for one of the codes!

Hi all

I have never been asked at Orlando Airport for a coupon. That doesn't mean it hasn't happen. This $35 coupon was on National's website prior to December. It was thier coupon. I tried using it again and I see it was accepted.

So I just tried...Coupon - NF1982JDD.
Along with the Contract ID5063773 and seemed to get a reasonable price on a mini van in PHX. What are they going to want me to show (if they ask)?

So I just tried...Coupon - NF1982JDD.
Along with the Contract ID5063773 and seemed to get a reasonable price on a mini van in PHX. What are they going to want me to show (if they ask)?

You can print out a coupon from the National Rental Car website to take along. If asked to produce a coupon that is what you show them.

Thanks! What about the contract ID #???

Do you know what the contract ID is for? I have never heard of anyone being asked for the contract ID, however; I am sure there is always a first time.

In the past when I have used the Entertainment Book coupons, a bright red notation appears on the last screen noting that "this reservation uses a coupon which must be presented". For my last trip (last week) I used the e-rate on National for $30; I didn't get the notation, nor was I asked for any coupon.

8572987 is very unusual - it doesn't add any tax/fees except sales tax. It says all the other ones are included in the rate. I've never seen one like this before, except many years ago "priceless vacation" code did not charge for one of the extra fees until National found out and changed it.

T

Anyone have any great rates with certain ID numbers and coupon codes for National in March. The best combo i have found is ID 8572987 and coupon ND2119071Q. The ID is for visa card holders with a 20% off rate and the coupon is for $35.00 five days or more. Im curious what others have had better luck.

Do you recall where you found that ID 8572987 for Visa card holders? I looked on Mousesavers, Visa.com, and the Disney Visa's websites and could find no reference to that code. Do you know if it is only for certain types of Visa cards? It gives a great rate and I'd love to use it, but I don't want to get there and find out I can't use it and have to pay more. Thanks. :)

I would assume using the VISA is good enough but you know what happens when you ***ume....
That code is bringing down the cost quite a bit for me. For me it brings it down $77.00 on an almost 5 day rental... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter