Any luck with National ID's and Coupons codes

Just got back, used the *67 code and BJs coupon. Got a Toyota Sienna for $340 15 days no questions, no problems. Had counter service, not EI at MCO.

When I signed up for EI I used a credit card that I don't want to use to pay when I get down there. How does that work.

When I signed up for EI I used a credit card that I don't want to use to pay when I get down there. How does that work.

do you mean emerald club?

just go into your profile and choose credit information, add the new card and make it the "default"

EC reservations told me just yesterday that they charge the "default" card regardless of which card you used to make the reservation

he even added you can have them use any card you want when you get to check out, just by presenting that card...

Check your ressies! Last night I booked a Midsize EA, 8 day (9/20-9/28), pickup in Jacksonville, drop off in Orlando for $127!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Used Emerald Club Code 5007125 and the $30 coupon from the National site.

I got $118.59 for the same dates and car. Pick-up/drop off at MCO. This is $40 less that it was two weeks ago.:thumbsup2

Got back a few days ago and used the 67 code with no problems.......15 days, minivan, $365. Thanks OP

check your ressies....

you might see National has raised your rate approximately 12.50 even for reservations "reserved" at a lower rate for reservations starting in OCTOBER

the new charge seems to be a Customer Facility Charge 2.50 day/ 12.50 for the week

heck....everyone who has a car rental at the airport will probably have this added....

check out story at

http://orlando.bizjournals.com/orlando/stories/2008/09/01/story4.html

I still have a 67 code rental for 12/23. Yesterday I had to make a change to the reservation and could not do it on-line (invalid code). I called customer service and they made the change for me - no questions asked. So, I have hope that this will be fine for us.

I still have a 67 code rental for 12/23. Yesterday I had to make a change to the reservation and could not do it on-line (invalid code). I called customer service and they made the change for me - no questions asked. So, I have hope that this will be fine for us.

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3
Just remember about the insurance if there is an accident and you are asked for proof of eligibility...you might be paying big bucks. You also might get the person who asks for ID. If you search other boards people have been asked for ID or had to prove eligibility after an accident.

Only you can decide, but just be prepared. Yes lots have used with no issues but some have not.

Getting ready to book a Feb-Mar. trip. Any luck with codes?
None of the codes listed here work. Best I can do is $600 for a compact for 2 weeks.

Getting ready to book a Feb-Mar. trip. Any luck with codes?
None of the codes listed here work. Best I can do is with no code. $600 for a compact for 2 weeks.

better than the $450+ im getting for 9 nights beginning June 26th, including codes & coupons;) (i'd like to think they'll drop like a rock)

*start out with search on priceline to see where the rates r coming in

*go to mousesavers & start plugging in the various codes on the agency site u choose

*report back here which ones are workingpopcorn:: :laughing:

suggest u book a 'cancellable' rate, just to have a ressie

good luck

As I said, about $600, 2 weeks, compact with code *77 and the on site $30 off coupon, includes insurance. I guess this isn't bad. But over $200 more than last year.

Am can't find any great rates on cars this year...After last year doing so well, this is getting disappointing. I am going March 4th through March 9th. I would prefer to rent from National, but if anyone has any super codes, that are not already posted...I would love you to share.:)

Hi Well I was looking for JulyAug just one day......national was charging me almost $60 for an economy. I got it at Dollar for $30. so I booked and if something better comes up I will cancel. Just thought I would let you know.

I have been having a hard time finding something afordable over Easter and found a rate about 200.00 cheaper than everyone else w/ this code from Mousesavers. It is 3715444. I need to get DH's info b/c I think he is an Emerald Club member and I want to try that as well. I had no idea the holiday would raise the rate that much!!!

I got Feb. 1-7th, at Alamo for $144.19 for a Midsize. I can't find anything lower at all. I got a $25 off coupon code on Mousesavers and then pretty much every Contract ID brings that rate up. I am hoping it drops of course, but we will go with it.

I got Feb. 1-7th, at Alamo for $144.19 for a Midsize. I can't find anything lower at all. I got a $25 off coupon code on Mousesavers and then pretty much every Contract ID brings that rate up. I am hoping it drops of course, but we will go with it.

I have been having a hard time finding something afordable over Easter and found a rate about 200.00 cheaper than everyone else w/ this code from Mousesavers. It is 3715444. I need to get DH's info b/c I think he is an Emerald Club member and I want to try that as well. I had no idea the holiday would raise the rate that much!!!

Hi Well I was looking for JulyAug just one day......national was charging me almost $60 for an economy. I got it at Dollar for $30. so I booked and if something better comes up I will cancel. Just thought I would let you know.

Thanks everyone, I am going to try them all right now and let you know how I make out. I haven't gotten anything under $200, so maybe these will help. Greatly appreciate it.

Last year, I went at Easter and rented a car for $134.00 for a week. Everything seems much higher this year!

I didn't have good luck....I think maybe as the trip gets closer, I will do better. Optimism!!!! March 4th to march 9th!!!:cheer2:

I didn't have good luck....I think maybe as the trip gets closer, I will do better. Optimism!!!! March 4th to march 9th!!!:cheer2:

We are March 2 to the 10th and I am getting a decent rate thru Alamo using the walmart code and the 25 off coupon, but it was 100 less last year. I wanted to book National but that was 100 more than what I have. I need a minivan or SUV for the luggage stroller etc... but I just booked a midsize for now and will look around a bit. Let me know if you find anything and I will do the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter