Any luck with National ID's and Coupons codes

I checked my rates yesterday( same code and coupon #) and found the rate went down about $35. I rebooked and canceled the original reservation.

Sandy

Just got a deal from National at the car care center on Costcotravel. Arrive 2-21-09, depart 2-27-09. Full size, free second driver. OTD is $200.17

Use the coupon that is best for you. They do have free upgrade, thats what I used. JW

I just booked 6/27-7/3 for a mid size,$207.89 (Emerald Aisle code and $35 off coupon, it says it expires 5/31 but it took it anyway. Pickup at MCO drop off at Buena Vista Palace, (staying at SSR and taking ME back to the airport with our family. We basically need a car for grocery shopping and for convenience. There will be 10 of us. Just DH and I will pick up the car at the airport , the rest will arrive by ME. This is way more than I have paid before. I love the Emerald Aisle ease. We are also holding a res. for Alamo that I made in Jan. for a compact for 6/27-7/1. Pu at MCO drop off at the Dolphin. That res is for $130.

Heads up. Just rebooked my rental. Rate dropped for wk of 4/25-5/4. Still not great but alot better. :)

Rates are definately going down. I couldn't find anything under $200 for a compact car (6 day rental). Just booked with National using the AAA code and $35 off coupon for $177. I'll keep checking, and hoping it drops some more!

If you would like to try ALAMO....Follow these directions....First go to their site ( www.alamo.com )and click on specials, then press on free upgrad[/B]e. When you get to the booking page, hit More Options. Fill in rate code BC1 and Contract ID# 7011111, free upgrade should already show. I did this and got 10 days for a total w/tax for $201.00. I thought that was pretty good.

You have to go through KIOSK for these codes.... BC1 code I believe is a code if you are Latino ( I might be wrong, but it's something like that), 7011111 code is a travel agent code.
I did this in March at MCO and it worked perfectly.

If you would like to try ALAMO....Follow these directions....First go to their site ( www.alamo.com )and click on specials, then press on free upgrad[/B]e. When you get to the booking page, hit More Options. Fill in rate code BC1 and Contract ID# 7011111, free upgrade should already show. I did this and got 10 days for a total w/tax for $201.00. I thought that was pretty good.

You have to go through KIOSK for these codes.... BC1 code I believe is a code if you are Latino ( I might be wrong, but it's something like that), 7011111 code is a travel agent code.
I did this in March at MCO and it worked perfectly.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=31379456&postcount=23

A couple of posters report that Alamo is now verifying eligibility to use discount codes. A customer who types in a code is indicating they're eligible to use that discount program.

Still too high for us.
I have MCO AARP 6100120 (extra driver free) and the code ND1276FDT
executive aisle status 6/27 to 7/2 $210.58, returning the car to TPA, 6 day rental at National.

I've rebooked my May rental twice in the last 5 days due to price drops. Keep checking. I'm down to $187.20 for Emerald Aisle with the $35 coupon code, 6 days.

Thank you for showing me this. I was there the same time as that poster and it worked for me...wierd. Maybe we just got lucky.
I will look for a back up plan.

I was also there around the same time, and it worked for me. Because of that post, a back up plan is a good idea.

I made a reservation using the AAA ID and the 35$ coupon and my rate for a compact is 134$. However, my ressie is for Sept. and it says the coupon expires in may. The reservation says the coupon is accepted. Is there any chance they will reject it? I will pick up the car at the car care center.

Thanks

I've rebooked my May rental twice in the last 5 days due to price drops. Keep checking. I'm down to $187.20 for Emerald Aisle with the $35 coupon code, 6 days.

What codes are you using. I noticed there been a little drop for my early May trip. Not great, but better. Using 6600435 and the $35 coupon. With this code a minivan is $214 for the base weekly rate.

I made a reservation using the AAA ID and the 35$ coupon and my rate for a compact is 134$. However, my ressie is for Sept. and it says the coupon expires in may. The reservation says the coupon is accepted. Is there any chance they will reject it? I will pick up the car at the car care center.

Thanks
I have used coupons that say expired before and they have worked. I think if they accept them in your confirmation, then they have to honor it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter