Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

Just called in my reservation for Friday, July 20th and let Laurie know that the DISers will be there. Here is the number 978-640-0311. Don't forget to reserve your spot!

Can't wait!

still no word from my sister in law, but I'll be there tomorrow night for a class. I'm going to ask laurie if she could save a spot for me ... hopefully my DSIL will figure her plans out soon! :-)

Hi I am new to this thread!!
Anybody in southern Ma. I live a little north of Providence not far from Right at Home Scrapbooking.
Any Dis Scrappers in this area?

I live in Hyde Park -- not far from the 95/93 split -- with family in Pawtucket. Not too far at all!

Alicia

Just finished organizing for my DD baby album and am raring to go. It's unbelievable how long it took me to organize. I guess working on that honeymoon album for 5 years really threw me off. So glad I finally finished it at the last crop.

Can't wait for the next one on the 20th. By the way, michellepooh and Newenglandeeyore, after all your talk about the cricut, I went out and bought one. I love it! Thanks!!!

BUMMER!!! We figured out our plans and Friday night 7/20 doesn't work for me. :-( and 7/27 may not even work either. My DSIL and DNephew will be with us on 7/20. Then my DIn-Laws may be coming up the weekend of 7/27 to help us install our new kitchen cabinets. If they can't come up the weekend of the 27th, I want to go to the crop that friday night. Is anyone else available the 27th?

calanniebu, can you come a little late to the crop on the 20th? We will be there until midnight. Maybe you can put your guests to bed and come on over.

Can't wait for the next one on the 20th. By the way, michellepooh and Newenglandeeyore, after all your talk about the cricut, I went out and bought one. I love it! Thanks!!!

Congrats! Us Cricut-lovers are like a cult - we try to convert people at every turn! I waited to get it for a long time, thinking I didn't need it, now I can't believe I ever scrapped without it!

I wouldn't be able to go on the 27th, but it's not too early to start talking about an August date!

calanniebu, can you come a little late to the crop on the 20th? We will be there until midnight. Maybe you can put your guests to bed and come on over.

I'm hoping my DSIL will want to go and we can leave my nephew home with his uncle (my DH). However, it all depends on when we have to bring them down to RI for a visit with some friends of the family. My in-laws will then come up to RI, also, which is a *much* shorter drive for us vs. all the way down to NY. I'm hoping it will be Saturday morning, but I have this sinking feeling it'll be Friday after work. They will be here visiting for only 6 weeks from Indonesia (where they currently live) so I want to spend all the time I can with them. They actually got here - well not *here* they are down in NY - today, but we won't see them until the 14th because we're heading to California to visit my family this Friday after work for a week.

So that was a long way of explaining ... we'll see! :-)

I had no idea this was going on. I am So glad I found the thread. I live in Saugus and have to check my work schedule. Can an August date be picked sooner than later, then I can request it off of work. I work most Friday nights.

If we are picking August dates - my vote is either the 3rd or the 24th!

The weekend of the 24th is no good. My entire extended family is gathering in Maine and they'd have my head if I didn't bring the baby up there.

I had no idea this was going on. I am So glad I found the thread. I live in Saugus and have to check my work schedule. Can an August date be picked sooner than later, then I can request it off of work. I work most Friday nights.

Hi neighbor! :wave2: I'm in Peabody.

The 3rd of August or pretty much any Saturday night in August is good for me!

The 4th of August is good for me and it won't be that long after the July crop, which is good too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter