Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

Definitely -- I hope this is just the first of many. Maybe monthly, alternating Friday and Saturday nights . . . depending on what folks want to do.

Alicia

So are we famous? When I called to reserve my spot as soon as I said the date she said "Is this for the DIS Boards?" I felt like a celebrity. ;)

Just got my reservation! Now it's time to organize! Do you think 2 CIS bags is too much stuff to bring? ;)

Can't wait!

I had told (warned?) Laurie that I was inviting folks from the DIS Boards and to try to put us at one end of the room so we don't overwhelm non-Disney folks LOL

I don't have CIS bags, so I don't know if it too much -- my guess is that it is! :thumbsup2

Alicia

Hey guys!

I went down to the new store in MA today and loved it. Even my DH was with me and he liked it too. I also signed up for the crop in 2 weeks too. How many of us are going that night from here now? Laurie told me that she is getting the big Disney display with all the supplies for it too this week (I think). Can't wait to meet everyone too! See ya then!

I've been meaning to post to this thread for a while now, but I have been working WAY too many hours at my "real" job.

I am SOOOOOO bummed I can't make it! I actually live around the corner in Wilmington about 2mi from The Scrapbooker's Dream. I unfortunately can't make the crop on the 9th, because I will be in NY participating in a 24hr ACS Relay for Life.

The store itself ROCKS! I too learned she'll be getting a HUGE Disney display in soon. I also got to meet her husband and adorable son, who's name is escaping me right now.

We will definitely have to plan on doing this again later in the summer!

Based on what has been posted here . . . plus at least one person who will be coming with me.

This should be fun!!!

Alicia

I can't make it and am really bummed out also We are having my daughter birthday party that day. Maybe next time Lisa PS Make sure you post pictures of your pages

Since we don't have kids, our books will be by "land" rather than chronologically. Finished up the albums for MIL/FIL and both SILs from the "family vacation" in 2004, but haven't started ANY of our own WDW albums (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007), wedding (10/06) or honeymoon (DCL 10/06).

For next week I wanted a project we could COMPLETE, not just start. We'll be working on a "just for fun" album: Disney Hats. (Why buy all those hats when the photos are free?!?!?)

Alicia

It sounds like you'll all have a great time this weekend scrapping - so, is there anyone here from western MA in the Springfield area?
The all day crops I attend are with a CM consultant and we (usually 9 of us)have the best time. Takes me away from all the things I would be doing at home and leaves me just the LO 's to work on. Will be looking to see if there are any of your DISer's closer to this area. Caroline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter