• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

I could go on either June 8th or 9th (although if I had to choose, the 8th would be better). I might also be able to go some days during the week if I can find a babysitter.

I'll most likely not join in a June date, but I'll happily come play for a later crop this summer if this becomes a more regular thing. This little belly bean is due June 1st and somehow, I don't see myself getting much scrapping done for a bit after that. ;)

I might not be able to make it that weekend because we may be going away for our anniversary but I will let you know Thanks

History: Been on this board forever(my ID fell off..so I have a new identity) .
I am always up for a crop.
If anyone is interested in a weekend getaway...I know of a few that are coming up(very inexpensive) . All in Massachusetts.
I live in Southeastern,Ma, but used to live in Boston.

Not that far though. My aunt and uncle used to live in Plymouth and her daughter still lives there

I still have to check out the new store in MA. My hangout right now has been The Paper Tree in Manchester, NH (http://www.thepapertree.net) I try to get there every other friday for a crop.

I would love to meet up somewhere with fellow Dis'ers! I am also working on a Disney album from last August.

I still have to check out the new store in MA. My hangout right now has been The Paper Tree in Manchester, NH (http://www.thepapertree.net) I try to get there every other friday for a crop.

I would love to meet up somewhere with fellow Dis'ers! I am also working on a Disney album from last August.

Hey.... I'm in Weare, NH.... how come I never hear of this store in Manchester? I'll have to check out the website.

I'll be checking back here to see if any dates gets set for a crop. I'd be interested in attending................P

If you'd like to join us at The Scrapbooker's Dream (thescrapbookersdream.net) in Tewksbury, just call the owner at 978-640-0311 to reserve your spot!

$15 includes a catered dinner (the food at her NSD event was GREAT!), use of her AccuCut and Quickutz dies as well as her Cricut (with BOTH of the Disney carts) -- not to mention the comfiest workspace I've ever seen.

If you mention the DIS Boards when you reserve your spot, we can be grouped together and chat while we scrap!

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it on the 9th!

Alicia

I think I'm in! I'd get there late and have to leave a little early, but it's still worth it for me to come meet you all. And check out this store!

6 pm - Midnight. Be sure to call Laurie and reserve a space! 978-640-0311

See you there,

Alicia Reilly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter