Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

disneynut14

BeastFan
If there are any scrappers out there in Northern MA or Southern NH who want to get together for a crop. I would be very interested. I moved up here from NJ 4 years ago and haven't really found anyone to scrap with. I actually have 3 Disney albums to work on.

OMG yes!!! I have my Disney album to work on from my first trip ever last year and none of my friends like to scrap!!! I would love a scrapping buddy and one that is into Disney is even better!!!
Shelly

Well, lets plan a crop. Who is most central and who has the space? I don't mind hosting.

By the way, my name is Denise. I have been scrapping for almost 10 years and am very much behind. I have a DD (1yr) a DH (37) and a Dog (Bear 3, Chocolate lab)

I also have tons of stuff and love to share and swap!

Hi all! I'm in the area too, but I've been digital scrapping for a while now. Not sure how I can scrap with you all (can I bring my computer? LOL!!), but I'd sure love to meet you! :goodvibes

I'm in Ashland, MA. I'm a Creative Memories consultant. If we can get a few of us together I will host a crop at my house. The only thing is I don't allow any pounding of eyelets etc on my tables. I'd love to meet you all.

Well, I am pretty flexible. I like the idea of having it at a CMC's house, then you don't have to lug your whole cutting system and other CM tools with you.

I am pretty flexible with days too, I just have to make sure my DH is home to watch DD.

Having a local crop/swap group would be great -- especially with other Friends of the Mouse.

I came across a new LSS (Grand Opening 4/20, I think) and it is really cool! :cool1:

"The Scrapbooker's Dream" (www.thescrapbookersdream.net) is located in Tewksbury at 1921 Main Street, and is owned by a scrapper named Laurie. Lots of fun stuff -- including Bazzill sold by the sheet -- and a HUGE cropping room with room for 16 (big, executive-type chairs and individual lights for each seat). Besides a lot of QuicKutz and some of the newest Accucut dies, there is a Cricut available to use, with about eight cartridges including "Mickey and Friends" shapes and the "Mickey Font."

There is a crop every Friday and Saturday evening (6-12) and I'm going to a day-long crop there on NSD (10-10). I can't wait! :woohoo:

Would anyone else be interested in meeting up there on a Friday or Saturday night for the regular crop?

Another idea -- for folks who have time available during the day -- would be to have "our own" crop on a Tuesday or Thursday, maybe from 10 am 'til 2 or 3 pm? (I just called Laurie and she said this would be fine by her!)

Anyone who'd be interested, please post here or PM me.

Alicia

P.S. Re-reading my post, it sounds like an ad! :laughing: I don't have any connection to the store or its owners -- as a customer, though, I want to be sure this wonderful shop stays around for a long, long time! :thumbsup2

Is that over by the country club?

I am interested. Anything that is going to get me moving on my books is good for me. I am also still interested in getting the DIS'ers together at a CMC's house.

How about we throw out some dates and times. Unfortunately, I work so weekdays are out for me. But most weekends are good. Going back to NJ the weekend of the 19th, but other wise I am open.

I would love to meet up at the store in Tewksbury - I live in the next town and didn't even know it was there. I'm very excited now!

Cool! It's always good to learn about new stores.

I work 12 hour shifts so my work schedule is a bit hard to explain but basically I am off every other everything - every other Monday, every other Tuesday, etc. I work every other weekend, but only until 6pm so almost any Saturday night would work for me.

The Tewksbury store sounds like a great idea. Besides, with this many of us responding, someone would need a good sized house to fit all of us. I'd love to see if we could coordinate a Friday night. Saturday's seem to be crazier for me, but still doable if that worked better for most people.

So I'll toss out a couple of dates: May is already crazy for me -- would anyone be interested in meeting up on Friday, June 8, or Saturday, June 9, at The Scrapbooker's Dream in Tewksbury?

Either of those dates sound good to me. Just let me know which we choose and I will be there. I would also be up for one during the day. There might be less people then as well. Ohh! I am so excited! I have to start getting my things together!
Shelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter