Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

I won't know until next week about the 20th. The 3rd or the 4th of August may still work for me, but I have to get through next week to know for sure.

Me too! Although I still need to call and reserve a space. I have 2 friends, also Disney nuts, that hopefully will be coming as well.

Hey gang, see you all tonight. I can't wait. Now I will just have to see if I can stay awake until midnight.

Well, I'm not going to get to stay for the crop, my two friends bailed on my and Owen has been in quite a mood over the last couple of days. I do need a new album for my CJ so I think I'll try just stopping in to buy it. See you there, I hope!

Joy, will you be bringing the little guy? Moody or not, I know I'd love to see him in person!

I packed my bag. I'm still not so good at figuring out what I need - I wish I could bring my whole room but if I did that I'd need a U-Haul. I think I at least have enough stuff to keep me busy.

I wish I could bring my whole room but if I did that I'd need a U-Haul.

LOL! My SIL and I will be stopping by tonight but I don't think we'll be staying to crop.

Joy, what time do you plan on stopping by? I only live 3 miles from the store and would love to see the little guy if you bring him. :-)

Just back from AC Moore and I got the Paper Dolls cart for my Cricut!!!

I'll bring it up with me on 8/4, if anyone wants to check it out. =)

Have fun tonight!

Alicia

Which ACM? I called Salem last week and they didn't have it. I am dying for the whole bundle. I don't have any of those carts.

AC Moore at Shopper's World in Natick/Framingham. They had a dozen sets when I got mine -- good luck!!!!

I'm going to bring the Paper Doll cart to the crop on 8/4, for anyone who wants to check it out in more detail. :thumbsup2

:cool1:
What could be better than Disney and Scrapbooking!
My two favorite obsessions!
I am new to this websight and found this thread today.
I am working on WDW scapbooks, I have one album for each park, and one page for each attraction, lost of pitcures and Lots more $$ Diseny embellishments.
Live outside Worcester, near the MA pike. Anyone from this area? Awesome store in Grafton, when I do a lot of $ damage. Also check out mousememories.com, they have awesome paper at resonable prices, and tons of Disney stuff. They also opened a warehouse in Kissimme, that I plan on visiting on my next trip. 77 days:cheer2:
Happy scrapping!

Ooh, a store in Grafton? Do they have a website? I'm up in shirley, 15 minutes off the top of 190. Are you north or south of Worcester?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter