Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

Only 5 days left. I better get organized. Is everyone going to be working on Disney books or is anyone working on anything else? I still haven't finished my wedding or honeymoon albums and my 5 year anniversary is in Oct. I hope these crops become a regular thing so I can catch up.

I will most likely be working on Disney, but depending on my mood, I always have something else to work on too, you will probably see me swap between projects & layouts.

Only a couple of more days left and I still haven't organized or even decided what I am going to work on. I better get going!

I was so bummed to miss it -- I made the biggest mistake and answered my phone WITHOUT checking the Caller ID -- it was work! They were short-handed (lots of people :sick: ) and I had to go in. :sad2:

I want to hear all about it, and if folks would like to do this again next month.

Alicia

We missed you Alicia! And yes, we did have fun! There were just 3 of us DISers there but I think we'd all agree that we'd like to do it again! Who'd like to start the ball rolling for a July date?

July is good for me. I am available pretty much every weekend except the ones before and after the fourth. I can't wait to go back!

I agree that it was definitely a great time and something we should do again. Hopefully next time more people will be able to join in the fun! Here are some good dates for me in July: 6, 20, 27, 28. :)

I was thinking about a Friday night, too -- would either of these dates work for people? My preference would be 7/20, but could do either.

(No answering the phone for me that day!!!)

Alicia

I'd love to try and join in this one, if no one minds me bringing a baby along. We'll duck out if he gets fussy, but he's generally very easy going. Friday nights are great because my DH works and I'm usually just having a quiet night at home.

Let's go with Friday, 7/20 -- and I (for one) wouldn't mind having a baby there (since you've already said you'd take him out if he got fussy).

I don't think Laurie would mind, but you should probably check with her -- just call the store at 978-640-0311.

Alicia

Hi there .... 7/20 or 7/27 may work for me. It all depends on when my sister-in-law and nephew will be up visiting us. We gave them both of those weeks as okay for us but she hasn't gotten back to us on when. She may even want to come and we'd leave our nephew home with my DH. :-) I'm going to email her to find out if she knows her schedule yet and get back to y'all. I'd love for my first crop to be with DIS people! :-)

I am sooo bummed that I missed this. I was packing for it and everything too. My DH was on call (towing) and was going to take the kids with him, but then he got really busy and never made it back home to get the kids. Anywho, I will see what is decided for July and go from there. I was so looking forward to shopping, scrapping, and eating. Looks like some others couldn't make it either. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter