Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy, A while back, you created some Harry Potter 'spells' for me, in that wonderful Harry Potter font. I was hoping you could whip up a few more! I am needing:

Stupefy!
Reducto!
Aquamenti!
Oppungo!

Thanks!
Susie

Amy,
Thank you for all the Fearon Family "stuff". The life rings with the names will work great on the back. I had forgotten about them. I have them already printed off and magnets made. Guess outta sight, outta mind.

One more request. On the Fearon Family Cruise design with the palm tree, could you change "cruise" to Imagination Invasion?

THANK YOU for all you do for all of us!
Lisa

Here it is all fixed up...

fearon_cruise2b.jpg

Thank you SO much Amy. The dragon prints are bit too much dinosaur for what I was looking for. I was able to find something I had been working on and sent you an e-mail.
BUT.......they will be perfect in shirts for soon to be 4 year old!!! He is Dinosaur CRAZY, and I mean C-R-A-Z-Y with a capital "C"!! So they will be put to good use. Everyone who knows him knows he loves dinosaurs and will get a big kick out of his new shirt when he shows up to support his sisters at their athletic event! He was super excited when I showed him these designs. :banana:
SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! :worship::worship::worship:
U ROCK!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

You are welcome - I am glad you can use them. Your email is on my list for designs today. I will see what I can do.

Amy, I love it:) Thank you so very much:) Maybe tomorrow while it's still cold out, I will get them addressed...Hope all is well with you as it is here with us:)

Dear amy could you please make a calendar for my son, we will travel in october 30. Thank you so much.

I am not exactly sure what you are looking for but I do not do calendars. I know that BayouMickey has some great ones. You can find them here...

http://disigns.bayoumickey.com/main.php?g2_itemId=21

and Allison (tebi73) has also done some fabulous calendars. She is not currently designing but here is a link to where they are in her Photobucket.

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Countdown Calendars/

I am not sure if Allison's will work for you as they are customized. But between the two of these designers, I hope you will find what you are after.

Hey can you do me 2 different signs. We are doing our first ever cruise with royal caribbean and we leave next Sunday. I am super excited and can't wait. I don't really care what it looks like. Thanks...

The first one to include the following text
Berlew Family Vacation
September 2011
With following names: Chrissy, Loren, Alex Ashley

Second to somehow include that we are celebrating our anniversary,
it can or dosn't have to include thats its our first cruise,
The date September 2011
Oh and the names for this one... Dave & Leah

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Amy,

I have about seven namefill requests if that is OK:

Name: Karah Design: ND202 horses
Arieanna ND25 Dora
Tavarus ND6 Sponge Bob
Jonah ND18 Transformer
Brennan ND18 Transformer
Angela Hannah Montana
Jason ND 162 Lego Star Wars

I am also running out of your paper, but have the e-mail to reorder.
Thank you for all you do,
Jstough407

Amy, A while back, you created some Harry Potter 'spells' for me, in that wonderful Harry Potter font. I was hoping you could whip up a few more! I am needing:

Stupefy!
Reducto!
Aquamenti!
Oppungo!

Thanks!
Susie

Here are your requested spells...

stupefy_hptextb.gif

reducto_hptext.gif

aquamenti_hptext.gif

oppungo_hptext.gif

Amy, I love it:) Thank you so very much:) Maybe tomorrow while it's still cold out, I will get them addressed...Hope all is well with you as it is here with us:)

You are welcome - I am so glad you like it! Cold... we don't know what that is here in Arizona. ha ha

Hey can you do me 2 different signs. We are doing our first ever cruise with royal caribbean and we leave next Sunday. I am super excited and can't wait. I don't really care what it looks like. Thanks...

The first one to include the following text
Berlew Family Vacation
September 2011
With following names: Chrissy, Loren, Alex Ashley

Second to somehow include that we are celebrating our anniversary,
it can or dosn't have to include thats its our first cruise,
The date September 2011
Oh and the names for this one... Dave & Leah

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Here are your requested designs... I assumed that Alex and Ashley were two people even though there was not a comma between the two names. If you need any changes, let me know.

berlew_cruise.jpg

dave_cruise2.jpg

Amy,

I have about seven namefill requests if that is OK:

Name: Karah Design: ND202 horses
Arieanna ND25 Dora
Tavarus ND6 Sponge Bob
Jonah ND18 Transformer
Brennan ND18 Transformer
Angela Hannah Montana
Jason ND 162 Lego Star Wars

I am also running out of your paper, but have the e-mail to reorder.
Thank you for all you do,
Jstough407

Here are your requested name fills... I have to 'stretch' a few in order to see more of the graphic. I hope that is OK. I am unable to do the Hannah Montana one as she is Disney.

arieanna_dorafill.jpg

karah_horsesfill.jpg

jonah_transfornerfill.jpg

tavarus_spongebobfill.jpg

brennan_transformerfill.jpg

jason_legostarwarsfill.jpg

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a design for my class. We will be celebrating our 50th day of school in mid October. Would you mind doing a 50th day of school design for us? We are having a 50's day on that day and encouraging everyone to dress that way. We will be having a sock hop and enjoying coke floats for snack. Thanks!

Dawn

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a design for my class. We will be celebrating our 50th day of school in mid October. Would you mind doing a 50th day of school design for us? We are having a 50's day on that day and encouraging everyone to dress that way. We will be having a sock hop and enjoying coke floats for snack. Thanks!

Dawn

I hope you like this...

50th_day_school.jpg

Amy,

I love the 50's design. My six year old just asked if I would make him a shirt to wear to school on his 50th day of school too. He said you are really cool.

I was wondering if you could make a design for my youngest. My son, James, is turning 4 in December, and he has decided to have a monster truck party. Is there any way you could do him a shirt design that says James is 4 with a monster truck on it?

Thanks!

Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter