5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it to Gma Lightbulb's house....just as she was heading to Orlando for bloodwork to see how she's doing after her first chemo. So thought I'd catch up at least on this thread. Had a great time at the Scubas. I highly suggest visiting them....great accomodations, wonderful food, good times! Just be careful of the rabid curtain rod in the pool house! ;)

Mike called me on my drive over here. Went back for follow up with his opthlamologist. His pressure is now 45! Only 16 higher than when they did the laser surgery!!! :earseek: So the doc wants to do the next surgery tomorrow, but Mike wants me home first. :) They changed him to different drugs and he goes in Friday for a recheck. If there isn't significant drop in his pressure he's having the bleb done next Tuesday. This pretty much stinks. Keep him in your prayers if you would.

I probably won't be online much until I get home Thursday. I'll try to check in, but not sure how often that will be possible.

Kikipug...the Scubas pointed out your development! Can't believe you were THAT close and we couldn't get you to come over and try some Banfi!!! :)

scuba diver said:
Do I need to mention the cookies you baked? :confused3

The cookies you never gave me a chance to bake, you mean? Either you were cooking or we were running.

For those who don't personally know Mr. Scuba....the man does not know how to just chill and veg! It drives him crazy. I could see the panic on his face if I mentioned just hanging out!! :) ;)

scuba diver said:
Do you need some more Rubber Bands?
Welcome Back.
Now would you please get control of The Love Machine! :banana:

OK, Mister sitting the pot!! You'all be carefull now, you hear....... :rotfl2:

BTW, she has been "trying" to control me for years now. :banana: :wizard:

ohiominnie said:
The cookies you never gave me a chance to bake, you mean? Either you were cooking or we were running.

For those who don't personally know Mr. Scuba....the man does not know how to just chill and veg! It drives him crazy. I could see the panic on his face if I mentioned just hanging out!! :) ;)

I can tell you guys had a fun weekend. So did Mister "sitting the pot/Sir scuba" have lots of Oats in the meals he served?? :confused3

He sure is feeling them this morning...... :rotfl2: :rotfl:

ohiominnie said:
Kikipug...the Scubas pointed out your development! Can't believe you were THAT close and we couldn't get you to come over and try some Banfi!!! :)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Yes, I could smell the steaks (and the mussels...mmm)... this weekend turned into total chaos- as if DD's birthday and cheer competition weren't enough, DS decided to spike a fever all weekend, and DD 'forgot' to close the back sliding window on my pickup truck before it rained... so I missed out on ALL THE FUN!!!!

ohiominnie said:

Wow... so I am NOT the only crazy one out there!!! I drive DH crazy when we go to the beach... I will walk for miles while he's asleep on the sand... he's practically sent out the beach patrol search-and-rescue after me on more than one occasion.

kikipug said:
Wow... so I am NOT the only crazy one out there!!!

From where I'm sitting, your just one of many!! :cool1:

takes one to know one.......

tinksdad said:
From where I'm sitting, your just one of many!! :cool1:

takes one to know one.......

Sitting...Sitting...who has time to sit...except for these adictive boards :earseek:

I can never relax around a pool, beachfront is even worse - I'm still a certified lifeguard. My dh has discovered that a mom and a lifeguard is a very paranoid combination

mickeymo said:
Sitting...Sitting...who has time to sit...except for these adictive boards :earseek:

I can never relax around a pool, beachfront is even worse - I'm still a certified lifeguard. My dh has discovered that a mom and a lifeguard is a very paranoid combination
doh.gif
I bet you won't let him run with scissors either, huh? :banana: :rolleyes:

I'm getting a mental image of a pitbull here..... :rotfl2:

That being said about my personality, that's why I can honestly justify NOT having a verandah... I just can't sit there long enough to get my $'s worth... its great for those of you who know how to relax, but I can't justify the expense for myself!!!

kikipug said:
That being said about my personality, that's why I can honestly justify NOT having a verandah... I just can't sit there long enough to get my $'s worth... its great for those of you who know how to relax, but I can't justify the expense for myself!!!

Same here...I don't care where I sleep, just as long as I'm on the boat...So much Disney....So little time!!!

I'm getting a mental image of a pitbull here..... :rotfl2:[/QUOTE]

Heaven help you, if you get between me and a lounge in the Rainforest Spa!!!! It really is a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde transformation :teeth:

:banana: :banana: 2nd top, yee haw!! :banana: :banana:

And I don't mind sharing w/ tinksdad!!! Thanks!

- just when I thought basketball was done - I got a call from ds10 (Mike) 's coach - they have a post-season tournament TWTH. I guess the tournament they played in this weekend was the "regular season" playoffs...

mickeymo said:
Heaven help you, if you get between me and a lounge in the Rainforest Spa!!!! It really is a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde transformation :teeth:
OK, mental note to self...... :rotfl2:

tinksdad said:
OK, mental note to self...... :rotfl2:

Bring the Milk Bones, and leave the bacon flavored boxer shorts home...

tinksdad said:
Milk bones??? Sounds like we need RAW meat!! :crazy: :mickeybar

(My dog is on a low-protein diet... I forget that 'real' animals like raw meat'... I'd have one sick greyhound if I did that!!!! Hello... Stanley Steamer??????)

:flower1:Good morning cruisers!:flower1:

Happy Tuesday!

Prayers going out to Mike & Grandma Lightbulb!

Everyone in the wake of the winter storm stay safe and warm.

:goodvibes Hope everyone up north is safe & staying warm!!! :goodvibes

We actually had a light dusting last night here in Atlanta metro area. (Any for you Amanda?) It's very light but it's actually the "real" stuff - soft & fluffy, not icey like it usually is. The weatherman was wrong again!

mickeymo said:
I'm getting a mental image of a pitbull here..... :rotfl2:

My dh just said that he doesn't see me as a pit bull, more an annoying Chihuahua... :rotfl:

Guess who's in the doghouse for that remark...

CajunGirl2 said:
The weatherman was wrong again!

No other job can you have such a failure rate and not get fired!!!!

It's even chilly here this morning... 47 on my way into work.

OK... bad mother award for me again... sent Christopher to school despite his up and down fever yesterday... come to find out, he's got strep throat... oops. After 2 doses of meds and 14 hrs of sleep, he was rarin' to go this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter