5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be driving from Columbus, GA. A LONG drive with 4 kids ages 9,8,5 and 2!:earseek:

Well - a great way to start off the week - had to come in at 5am for a sick doc.... Oh well.... I guess it would've been worse if I had to work all night....

Jim - sorry I missed your Birthday - sounds like the Scuba and the Mouse family had a good weekend....

It's raining here.....too....

Virgil
pirate: TFD

:flower1: Good morning cruisers!:flower1:

Happy Monday!

Love the picture from the Magic Kingdom. Glad to hear it cleared up and you all had fun!

Good morning everyone,

We're waiting the onset of the "NorEaster" that's coming our way here in NY. I'm checking to see if we have early dismissal or not. They just had all of last week off for mid-winter break!!!! NOT ANOTHER DAY!!! Although I have to say, my guys were not bad. But still, GO TO SCHOOL!!! :teacher:

Hope everyone has a great day. And to everyone here in the North East...get ready. I hope we get what they say 10-14" and not poop out at 4-5". I love when it snows, but as I'm getting older, it's getting harder to say that.

TTFN,
TiggerInNY
Maria :cheer2:

Starting to snow here - but we are only supposed to get an inch. Good luck to those out East - stay safe and warm!

dzneprincess said:
:rotfl2: Kevin, you got a side business we need to know about?????LOLOLOL:rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl2:
Shhhhh!!

They don't call me the :love: LOVE :love: machine for nothing....... :rotfl2:

Cruise Countdown!!!

452 Days!!!

Have a great week!!!

PS - 65 and sunny today in Houston! Aside from my beloved Cubs, hearing about snow in Chicago, doesn't make me miss it!

tinksdad said:
Shhhhh!!

They don't call me the :love: LOVE :love: machine for nothing....... :rotfl2:

:earseek: Now THERE'S a tag waiting to happen.... oh Tag Fairy.... where are you....?????

dobelover said:
:scared: SNOW AGAIN TODAY. South Carolina is looking better all the time.

It's hard to read all these posts about snow, with the glare from the :sunny: on my computer screen...

Hooray, hooray, we have DSL again! Dial-up really wasn't working out. :)

Amanda, yes, you will need to go through Alb. to get to Grants. Wish we had some place here as cool to meet as the MK or Whispering Canyon, but we'll see what we can do.
It's good to be back!

scuba diver said:
Thanks Mary and others. The party is tonight. Nothing like cooking your own birthday dinner, but at least I'm getting what I want. Matt is actually cooking the prime rib.

Well, now I *could* have cooked for you!!! Of course, the pork would have been dried out (and not stuffed) and the prime rib would have been well done....but I would have *tried.* Mr. Scuba is a GENIUS in the kitchen....except when it comes to mussles...but I don't think that was his fault...I think it was the mussles fault. I tried 3/4 of one...that was enough. I could have sworn though that Lisa and Matt were on a Survivor food challenge the way they were slurping them down. ;) ;)

ohiominnie said:
Well, now I *could* have cooked for you!!! Of course, the pork would have been dried out (and not stuffed) and the prime rib would have been well done....but I would have *tried.* Mr. Scuba is a GENIUS in the kitchen....except when it comes to mussles...but I don't think that was his fault...I think it was the mussles fault. I tried 3/4 of one...that was enough. I could have sworn though that Lisa and Matt were on a Survivor food challenge the way they were slurping them down. ;) ;)

Do I need to mention the cookies you baked? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter