5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our cat gets all the snakes around here. He's so proud walking across the yard with a huge snake dangling out of his mouth (and tripping him up!)

You guys are good. I posted my Banfi response and than read all yours.

I like the choclate covered Koi idea.

ohiominnie said:
Our cat gets all the snakes around here. He's so proud walking across the yard with a huge snake dangling out of his mouth (and tripping him up!)

COOL! A shared TOP with snakes and our cat.....Dingle. :rolleyes:

scuba diver said:
I like the choclate covered Koi idea.

You did realize it was my idea, right? Ohiominnie's idea....

we hardly ever agree, but I think this is the second time in a month's time!

:earseek:

chip&dale&fun said:
PONCHOs - lots of Poncho's :umbrella:

2e23c53b.jpg
2e23c53b.jpg
2e23c53b.jpg
2e23c53b.jpg
2e23c53b.jpg
2e23c53b.jpg
2e23c53b.jpg
2e23c53b.jpg

Is this enough??? It wasn't even raining in this picture, but he refused to take his poncho off... who was I to fight with him :confused3 . I choose my battles!

Ugh. I really need to be packing for the camping trip....
luckily we're camping with my parents, and they provide the trailer.
but I have to pack clothes and food, and stuff to entertain us b/c I just KNOW it will rain the whole weekend (I'll be there, so there must be rain in the forcast, no?)

Haven't really felt that well all day....a bit nauseated. So I've not had the get up and go to actually pack...

I still have an hour....

ohiominnie said:
our cat.....Dingle.

And people thought that I was crazy when I named our cat Doodle. (He lived to be 17... figures- the cat with the dumbest name lives the longest!)

ohiominnie said:
Good mom!

Besides, if he took it off, who would he want to carry it???? ;)

Elizabeth is the poncho carrier... that's her job.

This is cool....KT was asked to write something for the church bulletin about the scrapbooking (faithbooking) ministry the church has started. The ministry started up around the time she wanted to learn to scrapbook and also at a time when i couldn't find ANY place in town that would allow a 10 yr old to take a class. I was at wits end (b/c I knew *I* couldn't teach her) and suddenly God showed us a path....

This will be the follow up story to tell about the ministry and how it's going. 125-200 words. Sounds like a good writing assignment!! ;)

kikipug said:
And people thought that I was crazy when I named our cat Doodle. (He lived to be 17... figures- the cat with the dumbest name lives the longest!)

KT named the thing. She was about 3 1/2 at the time. We had named it "Slider" after the Cleveland Indians mascot. Suddenly 3 days into us owning him, she starts calling him "Dingle" ....NOT a word we used around our house, so no idea where she got it from.

Funny thing is...the name fits. He's always had evacuation problems and anal gland issues. So either "Dingle" OR "Slider" would have fit him nicely.

Needless to say, he lives OUTDOORS now.

You do all realize we are 9 posts away from 8000!

kikipug said:
Elizabeth is the poncho carrier... that's her job.

Ya got Elizabeth the poncho carrier and Lisa the wine carrier.

KT was a strep carrier at one point a few years ago. Does that count for anything?

WDWLVR said:
You do all realize we are 9 posts away from 8000!

Yeah, but I wasn't going to make a big deal about it....

seeing as I've yet to get a milestone on this thread (insert pity party here)

but now that the cat is out of the bag, the sharks will be circling!

ohiominnie said:
Funny thing is...the name fits. He's always had evacuation problems and anal gland issues. So either "Dingle" OR "Slider" would have fit him nicely.

Can you say T.M.I!!!!!

Doodle... I was 17 when I named him... he was born under my bed while I was sleeping in it... my chemistry homework was on the floor next to my bed... momma cat (Margaret) spread out all the papers, and made her self an LDR under my bed... still no idea why I named him Doodle, though. I wanted to name him Dog, but Mom said no way.

I need to pee... better wait til after we hit 8000.... (ok... TMI on my part... but its a milestone post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter