5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWVPam said:
I know I complain sometimes about the early mornings that we have to go out for our swim meets, but I can't imagine doing anything else. . I love that they each have found something that they love and they want to be involved in. They are both good kids and I am so lucky .

That's us with football and cheerleading... we wouldn't know what to do with fall Saturdays otherwise!!!

Oh, by the way, I bought my first bottle of Banfi tonight.:cool1: I don't want to be out of the loop with all of you that have already had it. It is chilling now and I am going to open before the night is over. I will post again later after I try.

Pam

BWVPam said:
Oh, by the way, I bought my first bottle of Banfi tonight.:cool1: I don't want to be out of the loop with all of you that have already had it.

Pam

Haven't tried it yet either... but I'm sure it will be great when I finally remember to buy it!!!

WDWLVR said:
3000! Woo Hoo!

We may now return to our regular discussion!

Congratulations Mary on 3000. And you were just checking in to wish me Happy Birthday. What a sport!:cool1:

dobelover said:
Maria - I am in central Maryland. Maybe we can get some interest from other east coasters for a meet.:banana:

Sue

Sue, we are going to be in Baltimore 4/1-4/3. Are you going to be around for a pre-cruise meet? We are there for a wedding. :banana:

BWVPam said:
Oh, by the way, I bought my first bottle of Banfi tonight.:cool1: I don't want to be out of the loop with all of you that have already had it. It is chilling now and I am going to open before the night is over. I will post again later after I try.

Pam

I'm glad to post that OhioMinnie is no longer a Banfi virgin. We took care of that over the past two nights. In fact she has tried several different wines. I hope OhioMickie is ready to try some new stuff. :earseek:

The birthday party is over and everyone is in bed. We had a great time. Missed you Kikipug!

The kids were great help. OhioMinnie's DS & DD learned that I was not kidding when I have DS and DD bus the table during our parties. They jumped right in and helped. Great kids.

We are to head to MK in the morning, but it is raining. Don't know if they want to go in the rain or not. I guess we will find out how much everyone loves the Mouse. :flower:

I had a very pleasant surprise in yesterday's mail. From the seller I received the 4 year extended warranty for the camera I Ebayed last month. He found the warranty he purchased, transfered it to me and sent it.

Another happy ebay purchase. Just posted a great review for the seller as that is something he did not have to do.

:flower1: Good morning cruisers!:flower1:

Happy Sunday!

Jim - sounds like you had a good birthday! Enjoy WDW today if you go.

Karen (om) I'm sending you a pm.

dzneprincess said:
My sentiments exactly KEvin PS where has Diana been lately? Are you keeping her from posting? ;)

(in my best creepy voice) Hehh, That's right! I've got her tied up in the closet..... :rolleyes1 :crazy:

Actually, we are changing ISP's and have been without DSL for awhile at home. I HATE dial-up!! It is REALLY painful!! She is not online as much for fun. :disrocks:

scuba diver said:
I had a very pleasant surprise in yesterday's mail. From the seller I received the 4 year extended warranty for the camera I Ebayed last month. He found the warranty he purchased, transfered it to me and sent it.

Another happy ebay purchase. Just posted a great review for the seller as that is something he did not have to do.
W°O°W!! It really was your birthday!! :bday:

Are those things transferable? Be nice to have some coverage for the used item like that. How is it working??

Thanks!! I'll share this TOP with Jim and his new camera!

dzneprincess said:
Maria and Sue, I would love to do a meet, but unfortunately yall are a little to north of me. If you ever find yourself down south though, lets plan away! I may actually get to meet the TINKS this summer as we are driving to Colorado and New Mexico to visit my family. I have a Grandma that I will definitly be seeing in Grants, maybe I can talk the TINKS up for a visit.

WOOHOOO TOP!!!:banana:
So is this what is known as the "small print"?? :rotfl2:

You let us know when your coming and we will get together for some dinner, chocalate and Banfi! (gotta keep the tradition going) :banana:

tinksdad said:
W°O°W!! It really was your birthday!! :bday:

Are those things transferable? Be nice to have some coverage for the used item like that. How is it working??

Thanks!! I'll share this TOP with Jim and his new camera!

Yes, it is transferrable. He even filled out the paperwork and sent the original receipt. Nice guy.

It has been working fine. Hard to tell Sharon's from mine, which was the point.

The weather is not looking good. We are calling this Pre-Hurricane weather. But we are going to WDW anyway (4 kids in the house on a rainy day. WDW looks okay to me). That is the joy of having annuals. At least we will get lunch out of eat, I don't have to cook. They are talking about Whispering Canyon.

We just finished watching the DVD of Taylor Mason. Funny Guy.

scuba diver said:
We are to head to MK in the morning, but it is raining. Don't know if they want to go in the rain or not. I guess we will find out how much everyone loves the Mouse. :flower:

So you'll get to try out Matt's new wetsuit after all!!!! This weather stinks!!!!

I was supposed to take Elizabeth and 5 friends to Busch Gardens today for her birthday (which is tomorrow)... instead, she is settling for Cici's and a movie this afternoon... a far cry from the best coaster park around, but, its a long swim to Tampa.

OM... don't think its just you bringing the rain... some of our friends are in WDW this week, and they bring the rain every time they are here!!! My parents are supposed to start their drive here on Wed... if it stops snowing long enough for them to pack the car!!

justmestace said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!:bday:

Yea, Mary!! You finished the scrapbook!! :cheer2:

Sorry I have been MIA lately...just trying to catch up and stay caught up......
sure do miss the countdown timers.

Not a whole lot of anything new here. Work, kids, laundry, work. Why should my life be any different than anyone else's??:confused3

I have been reading and trying to stay on top of things. Looking forward to a little break in the action at Easter time.
The rain has left us for a few days. Mostly sunny, some clouds. Such a joy to see te desert so clean after the rains.

Take care all!
TTFN
Stacey

Stacey, good to hear from you ! I totally know what you mean about work,laundry, work, laundry etc etc etc. It gets old eh? Then I feel bad, because I end up wishing my life away waiting for vacations!

OK guys, I am not longer a Banfi virgin. Yeah. We opened up the bottle that I bought at Sam's. I thought it was very good.

Where is everyone today. Seems like a slow day. I had to go into my office for a few hours and get some stuff done before tomorrow. I took the kids and they actually let me get some stuff done. Oh well, now we have to go to a dinner at my SIL's

Pam

BWVPam said:
Where is everyone today. Seems like a slow day. I had to go into my office for a few hours and get some stuff done before tomorrow. Pam

I'm here... now doing work to get stuff done before tomorrow. I can be more productive at home than at work...

Ended up taking the girls to see "Because of Winn Dixie"... it was a better movie than I thought it would be!!! Christopher was home sick :sick: all day- which worked out good (awful to say), cause the girls didn't want him to go with us anyway. (The last thing 4 11-year olds want is a little brother :chat: :hyper2: :hyper: hanging out with them!!)

I'm here too ... been a single mom all weekend. :crazy: DH left yesterday morning and won't be back until tomorrow after lunch. Both DDs have pink eye. Youngest is in the midst of potty training ... fun, fun & more fun!!! Today marked her first full week in big girl panties. Just wished she cared more that she lets herself get wet/dirty. :confused3 This may be a LONG process!!! Back to day care tomorrow where teachers can deal with it all day ... God bless them!

Angie

CajunGirl2 said:
Back to day care tomorrow where teachers can deal with it all day ... God bless them!

Angie

Oh, I sure remember the days of actually looking forward to Mondays to get a 'break' from toddlerhood!!!! I used to love Mondays... it meant that an environment that I could control had returned!!!! Now weekends are too short!

Anyone else notice that our tickers have completely disappeared? Although I wasn't crazy about the new ones, something was better than nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter