5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
dzneprincess said:
Angie, I still see the tickers

Thanks Amanda. Guess it was something with ZoneAlarm (firewall software). I turned it off for a second and tickers reappeared.

CajunGirl2 said:
I'm here too ... been a single mom all weekend. :crazy: DH left yesterday morning and won't be back until tomorrow after lunch. Both DDs have pink eye. Youngest is in the midst of potty training ... fun, fun & more fun!!! Today marked her first full week in big girl panties. Just wished she cared more that she lets herself get wet/dirty. :confused3 This may be a LONG process!!! Back to day care tomorrow where teachers can deal with it all day ... God bless them!

Angie
Pink Eye!! What a bummer!!! I remember having that as a kid too, NOT fun!! Hope they get over it soon. Sounds like you definitely have your hands full :crazy:

Kiki, have to tell you, your quote on your sig line
If I put a different Icon on this ticker, will it go faster??? How 'bout Dale Jr's car???
is cute!

I'm having a hard time getting excited about these tickers...... :sad2: :sad2:

CajunGirl2 said:
Thanks Amanda. Guess it was something with ZoneAlarm (firewall software). I turned it off for a second and tickers reappeared.
Zone Alarm is good, but it does stop a lot of "good" things too. I could not see the animated smilies when I had it on.

While all the others are watching the Academy Awards, I'll sneak a

TOP pirate:for the heck of it!!!!

tinksdad said:

I hate these tickers!!! And we have so long to go... can we get the real ones back after 5/27 of this year??? If so, we'll need to start a countdown clock til when we can get our new countdown clock!!!

And no, I'm NOT watching the Oscars... I'd rather watch paint dry.

tinksdad said:

I dont know why but this line caught me off guard! BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA:rotfl:

This is a joint post for Ohiominnie and the Scuba's.

It's official. We had the first pre-cruise meet at WDW today. :grouphug: Not the best of weather,:umbrella: but the lines sure were short. It ended up clearing up nicely and we had a great time.....a great weekend.

Ohiominnie even tried Mussels tonight for dinner. She tried them, but ended up eating left over Planet Hollywood pizza. More mussels for Lisa.

We are looking forward to future cruise meets!!

1449913cruisemeet.jpg

Kevin,looking at mapquest, it looks like we will have to go thru ABQ to get to Grants from Taos, is that correct???

Amanda,

When are you supposed to go to ABQ. We are about 4 hours from there.

Pam

Cool, possible mini meet of our own coming up here! We are driving this summer to see my family in COlorado and Taos and Grants NM. This would be in mid July/Early August!! If we hit NM first(as we did last time) we would actually come up thru Texas!

Well, we would probably be on your way then. We are in El Paso (I-10) Across the street from my house is New Mexico. Very strange state line. Let us know closer to time when your plans finalize.

Pam

I dont recall going thru El Paso. As I recall we went thru Tucumcarrie (sp?) on up that way to NM, how far from you?

Nope, then you won't be coming here. We are in the southwest corner of Texas, bordering on New Mexico and Mexico. We will be in ABQ a couple of times this summer for Ashley's swim meets, not sure on the dates for those yet.

Well it sure would be great to get together with you and the Tinks this summer! Hopefully the dates will coincide! Let us know when you get those dates out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter