2008 BAN Wagon Support Group

I was shocked by the $75 too, but then I realized that I'll probably spend like that when we get to CO. I was looking at all the different brads in Hobby Lobby and thinking to myself, "I can't wait until I am here and they are having 50% off the Spare Parts stuff!" I'm also waiting for the first 2/$99 Cricut cart sale. That's my reward for making DH happy by moving to the place with the white stuff. I'm going to get Joy of the Seasons and Stretch Your Imagination.

I actually, do have some pictures of the new apartment, that I took to show my Mom. Hopefully, this will be the last apartment we live in. Our goal is to buy something in 18-24 months, depending on if the market is still falling or not. It's almost 1100 sq ft, and it's on the second floor, but there are only 2 floors so there will be no one above us.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w234/hopemax/apartment/

That is a HUGE apartment. Very nicely done. Looks like it would be fun to decorate.

HEY!!!!! Who threw brads in the road????? Not only did I trip over them, they are now stuck to me! I spent :rolleyes1 $75.00 on Brads at ACMoore this week.
But I did use 8 of them in CJs!! OK so that doesn't justify the other 188 brads brads I have left, but they were soooo cute.

Can I get a boost up please? And will somebody please brad my butt next to Lisa.

Come right on over here to me.;)

well, I did buy 2 of the Making Memories jar sets for $10 a piece but yeah, the rest of it was brads. Metal is my weakness.

I'm going to go hang my head in shame now, scoot over Lisa here I come.

Isn't there a naughty mat somewhere?????:rotfl:

Someone needs to put the Super"banny" on the naughty mat I think!

Buffy, Buffy, Buffy - whatever will we do with you, or with your brads?? Lisa, will you help control her "thing" with metal?????:rotfl2:

As the creator of the BAN, I'm sending Buffy to the naughty mat. $75!!!! Get thee back on the wagon, ma'am!

I got the new big Crop O Dile for Valentines, shall we Crop O Dile her to the seat?

I got the new big Crop O Dile for Valentines, shall we Crop O Dile her to the seat?

We need to crop o dile her, then pin down her sleeves and pant cuffs with those pretty new brads she got so she looks pretty while bolted to the wagon!

Ohhh I get to be bedazzled!!!!! Pretty Pretty!!!

Ok I'll be good now.......

eta well not really but if I try to sneak off the wagon the sunlight will catch on my bedazzled britches and ya'll can stop me before I escape.

I was a good girl today. Went to Target to get regular things. I had picked up two scrapping tools, but I put them back on the way to pay.

At Hobby Lobby I only got the paper I knew I need for the complete page swap. :thumbsup2

Didn't even go to JoAnns or the LSS/

Thanks. I am pretty proud of myself. Last year I would have kept those tools and probably never took them out of their wrapper.

Buffy I love brads too, my little divider box is full, but I've never spent that much $$$ on them.

Hope, good luck with your move, just a little info April can be just as iffy. DH and I lived in the Avon/Beaver creek area in april 94 he was doing a small golf reno. The first day was 70's and the next 5 SN**ED, but do go visit there, its quite beautiful!

Is a cuttlebug an essential item? :confused3 I can get one for £59.99 (yes OK I know that's $120 for you lot!) with a free embossing folder, and I really fancy embossing - it looks so cool and I'm running out of embellishment ideas for swaps and stuff that don't include buying more brads and eyelets (how come I never have enough of the same sort?:headache: ) I have just had a birthday and the money I got from MIL and my aunt would cover it with some over BUT we had to buy a new TV when we got back from vacation (we really did, MIL's broke after 30 years and she wanted ours as its a CRT and you can't buy them any more, its all LCD/plasma flat screens and she "can't get on with" the picture on those :rolleyes: ) which we had not planned for, and last year I bought my Xyron PCS rather than a die-cut system, justifying the double price to DH that I wouldn't be buying lots of dies.
Just FYI, the little corner where I keep my scrap stuff is so packed the chair I sit on is moving off-centre to make room for me to sit ;)

So I'm trying to sort all my guilty new paper into its appropriate spots. Of course it doesn't really fit as easily as I had hoped. But when I was at BJs yesterday I spotted a scrapbook cart with 6 iris cases on wheels and I picked that up. I have drawers sort of like that already, but I liked that these were the cases with the tops so I can just pull an entire drawer out and take it to a crop. That was a guilt free purchase since it was organization and storage.

But I'm overwhelmed yet again by how much stuff I have!! Seriously, I think I need a sponsor for my patterned paper addiction. I cannot buy any more! I will never use up all of this!

Seriously, I think I need a sponsor for my patterned paper addiction. I cannot buy any more! I will never use up all of this!

Want to swap some? Pick some colors you like, pick a set number of sheets and we can swap. I've some cute vellum - 12x12 I won't ever use up. Lots of Christmas paper, both from stacks & singlely bought. Most of it I can give you multiple sheets so you can use them for a two page spread.

Want to swap some? Pick some colors you like, pick a set number of sheets and we can swap. I've some cute vellum - 12x12 I won't ever use up. Lots of Christmas paper, both from stacks & singlely bought. Most of it I can give you multiple sheets so you can use them for a two page spread.

See that wouldn't help - I wouldn't be getting rid of it, just trading. Give me some time to get organized and maybe you'll get a RAK one of these days.

I was near 8 stores this weekend...and didn't stop by a one... I've got to use what I have.... I have so much that now I'm actually tripping over it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter