You Thought 85 Ghosts Was Bad?

300k??????????? People on the high scores list don't even get that!!!!!! They get like 294k is the highest I've ever seen! This is impossible

wow... I was wondering why people in HM were saying eat ive ghosts when it was sea even ive ghosts... now I know!

Well I am glad I got a green car on my main.... only... bummer.

Well I finally reached my all time high on fireworks earlier today -- just over 217,000. I am proud of that and if I can't get the green car now -- so be it!! But I think it is VERY wrong of them to change the quest just after a few days...unless they were making it easier. :)

A Days~

I also sent a nasty note to the black hole! GRRRR!!

I just got done playing a fireworks game, and Navimap was playing also. He ended up with something like 282,000 points. If Navimap can't do it, who can?

I ended up winning the next game I played, and had one person come up to me and start clicking trade. He obviously was a young person, and he was so frustrated and sad -- just wanted to talk. I talked to him and some others waiting in the lobby. They were all upset. They wondered why people who already had their car pin were still playing fireworks, and making them lose. I tried to encourage them that with practice, they could earn the fireworks goal for their blue car. I think part of their issue was that like most people, they want all these quest prizes NOW. Maybe vmk thought too many people were getting the green car NOW without too much effort (when the requirements were lower), thus finishing up tomorrowland too fast, and then getting bored with it? I'm sure a lot of time and effort went into all the planning and programming, and maybe they just want more play longevity?

I'm not, by any means, trying to excuse them for the monstrous new fireworks and mansion point requirements. They need to lower that 300,000 to about 220,000; the 85 ghosts back to 75, considering that vmk's target audience is kids 8-14. Make that green car something they CAN attain with more practice -- don't make it totally unobtainable. As I've said before, if we adults are getting frustrated, think how the younger kids are feeling.

Can someone remind me again what age the game is aimed at? Better yet, we should remind VMK!!

A lot of kids (and adults) are having enough trouble as it is.

IF they don't want people getting that pin, then don't offer the quest. It's not tradeable or sellable, so I don't see the big deal.

I wish I could give up this addiction!!! I need to find another game to play.

:badpc: :confused3 :hourglass :sad2: :rolleyes2 :furious: :badpc:

i'm on an emotional roller coaster!

1. i was thrilled when i got enough in fireworks for the yellow pin, now how in the world am i ever going to get green?
2. i have ( with the help of friends playing on the other team ) gotten enough ghosts in the green pin quest to complete that part.
3. but i have had to do that many times bc EVERY TIME i try to go after the atoms in the next parts, the first one is not visible to me :(
4. i asked other friends if they found it and they say no, they are upset too
and they also keep having to get the ghosts.
5. i love the new tomorrowland and all the space things, but it is something i am finding to be frustrating bc of the stress of the quests
6. does anybody know if the green pin does anything except make a car below you?

Just a car I've seen it. I'll be letting everyone know I'm taking a long break from VMK starting tomorrow afternoon until I return from Disney. I must get on to tell my friends tomorrow morning.

The first atom (unless it changes tomorrow) after "The Change", is located in the upper right corner of the platform. It is NOT visible. The second atom after "The Change" is located just behind the lower set of chairs. The remainder of the atoms are still in their prior locations. And no, the green pin only makes a little green car under you. It lasts slightly longer than the other cars.

thx tinks
ur a couple of dolls!
not sure if it will mean anything if i have to try for 300,000 points, lol

Only thing I will say to this is that I am glad that you can complete the Space Suit quest (thus getting access to Inner Space and the Quest Generator) without completing the Auto quest. I had trouble getting my novice car (just not very good at fireworks).

Yes, I agree and thank you, Out for sticking with a very cranky me this morning. How may cars do we need anyway? I am lucky that with help, I got blue!

Okay, so, i got my 30th ghost at the absolute last second when working on my pink car - a personal high - and I was SO ecstatic!

Then, instead of working on my next car (how many autos does my little vmk person need?) I went to get my Space Suit.

After happily completing that quest (and playing with changing colors - fun!), I headed back to the track to work on my next car. It was there that I encountered someone who could not figure out how to complete the car quest because he did not have a diver's suit. Since no one would take the time to explain to him how to get his diver's suit, he was completely lost.

At this point I announced to all those present that if anyone needed help starting their diving suit quest, "Friend Me and Follow." After holding an impromptu "how-to" session, it was time for me to go handle some things in real life (huh?). Knowing that others would soon be happily diving into the Grotto AND that I could come back later to work on my green and yellow garage occupants, I left vmk content with the knowledge that I had helped others and for my next quests, there is always tomorrow.

Then, this!!! I will now quite certainly never get my extra autos. So very sad. Now, I am the first to say that "they" can change the rules at any time, but to make it to levels that are so unattainable just seems very uncool.

I DO believe that "they" did not think that all of "us" would completing all the quests in a matter of a few days. We are probably blasting through something in a few short days that "they" expected would entertain us for quite some time. I understand the desire to slow us down and that with people creating "Quest Guides" the only way for vmk to do this is by increasing the difficulty of things that we each MUST accomplish on our own to slow us down and make the freshness of Tomorrowland last a little longer. However, surely there are other ways to do this. I am sure they could build into the code a way in which only one quest can be completed of "x" time, for example. But to make the magic pins so out of reach that they are just simply out of reach takes away a large part of the "magic."

I suppose the only consolation for knowing that the two remaining cars are now completely out of my reach is that out there somewhere in the great VMK are about 10 players swimming happily in their diver's suits - and maybe even driving in their subsequent cars - at least a blue one. Have fun!

Thanks for letting me speak my mind.

Stepping down from my soapbox,
Disney Dreams / Jegrezo

I'm going to send a message to the black hole and tell them to LOOK at all the fireworks scores! Tonight's highest score (well yesterday) isn't even 300k! I can on average get about 220k, 230k if I'm really really trying but that's still 70k short of what I need for that car!! This is unfair and like many others have said if adults are getting frustrated imagine how the kids are taking it!
fwhighscores.jpg

Hopefully they'll change it back to a more reasonable number today.

You know, I still say that if this is truly a game that was meant to be geared towards 8-14 year olds, they are totally missing their target. The questions are too hard, and some of the things are too hard to attain unless you are a great player.

Why can't they just let it be fun?

I didn't find the quests fun at all. Just frustrating.
After I do space today, I'm totally over them. I could get the other cars - but why bother?

yea you should defenetly send that. thats ridiculous the whole 300,000 thing its not fair at all and i think if u send that messege itll do something. do they actully read our meseges anyway i mean it has that whole contact vmk thing but do the messeges actully go? :confused3 ps. now im gonna be up from the moment vmk opens to when it closes to get that 300,000 :surfweb:

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Once we are able to get 300,000 points after trying time and time again, they will lower the required points lol.

send it defenetly this 300,00 thing is ridiculous. btw does vmk read our messeges? :confused3

ps.does anyone have any information about the so called "inner space shop" it is suposed to be the new star traders but what does it sell and does it exist? :confused3

:jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter