You Thought 85 Ghosts Was Bad?

I got 275,000 today!! Only 5 more flawlesses and I would have had that silly green car that I don't need or really like for that matter lol. I also got 270,000; 271,000 and 272,000. It is almost as if there is some sort or barrier keeping me from scoring 280,000! rofl! I have been playing fireworks from the moment I logged into vmk until around 5:00 pm EST! I am SOOOO sick of that game right now rofl!!! :rotfl2:

qruthie said:
I played the game outside of the quest later on for quite a while. It was fun but you really do get one credit per trophy cup! :rotfl2: Even Ned pays better!

qruthie (the 'q' is silent but ruthie is still screaming)

Screamin qruthie - it would be nice instead of a credit - they actually gave us a trophy for driving. Then I could decorate a room with trophies. lol

Tiinkerbelle said:

Not Gr VMK! It is gr the staff and people who thought of this DUMB IDEA! I also agree we should protest! Beat those people down! :badpc:! I am so furious that they did this! :furious:. Okay now that I got that out...I do tota
lly agree 300,000 is totally wrong. I have been seeing in the Fireworks Lobby people complaining tonight and wondered why, never bothered to ask. Now I read the boards and I'm hitting myself in the head! :lmao:! I didn't bother trying to do the quest, I was gonna try tomorrow nite and I guess that's not gonna happen!
Here is what we are gonna do!
1.Search one of our names in the VMK popular guest rooms.
2.Wear green or red to the rooms when we are on.
3.When we are all there go to a staff, host or VMK person's room and confront them.
4.( In real life ), Send a note to the VMK people.
5.Uh, idk what to do next but thats my plan! :wizard:

FunkyMonkey said:
Not Gr VMK! It is gr the staff and people who thought of this DUMB IDEA! I also agree we should protest! Beat those people down! :badpc:! I am so furious that they did this! :furious:. Okay now that I got that out...I do tota
lly agree 300,000 is totally wrong. I have been seeing in the Fireworks Lobby people complaining tonight and wondered why, never bothered to ask. Now I read the boards and I'm hitting myself in the head! :lmao:! I didn't bother trying to do the quest, I was gonna try tomorrow nite and I guess that's not gonna happen!
Here is what we are gonna do!
1.Search one of our names in the VMK popular guest rooms.
2.Wear green or red to the rooms when we are on.
3.When we are all there go to a staff, host or VMK person's room and confront them.
4.( In real life ), Send a note to the VMK people.
5.Uh, idk what to do next but thats my plan! :wizard:

Where is your evidence that the VMK Staff thought of this idea? We are not wizards so pointing fingers will not bring you what you want. My suggestion is not to start blamming people and think ill of the Staff members. It is my belief that they are trying their hardest to make this quest work for us all. I personally really enjoy the new additions to vmk and enjoy looking at the positives of this rather than looking at the negatives. Also, they lowered the point objective to 280,000 rather than 300,000. I am taking this now as a challange. It reminds me of trying to get 240,000 this previous summer. I can remember it was the same difficulty as it is trying to get 280,000 now. I actually like this objective because it gives me something to try hard for. Now, I can honestly say, 300,000 was a bit much but they took care of that. We should thank whoever changed the point level instead of yell at them. Of course, this is just my opinion.

I think Monkey was just giving her own opinion and venting some frustration -- kids as well as some adults, do this occasionally :).

I spoke with Monkey, and she has no idea who thought up the quests, which is why she said "people" as well. Anyway...I thought this was a good time to review posting tips lol. :goodvibes

I agree the quest should be hard but it should be attendable by at least 25% of VMK. Now I have played fireworks from day I but I have a left right difficulites so this game is extremely challenging to me. I finally got 240,00 10 months later playing every day over and over again. So I do think VMK did not think this one through. That would be like saying to people you need 100 ghosts to get green. And being on the hall I know how hard it is to get 85 just ghosts no clicking on people who turned to ghost. Yes Adventure, JJ Fonna WDWtaz could proably could do it but not many after that. Also depends on the speed your computer runs at. When my in not running right I am so lucky to get 20.

So you may be good at fireworks and that is great. But let us look at the whole group. And it is car you can not trade or sell. So why win it still think at this level it should be inferno. Or something else really rare.

I am tired of being not able to attain anything rare. People who live near Disney can get to quest at least every 90 days so 4 times a year already puts people who can not at a disadvantage.

I am not good at staff games and so I like these quest. But I wish it was attainable. And it is not. for 90% of VMK. Friends can help you with ghosts no one can help you with fireworks. Now it just clogs up so the weaker players do not even have a chance at blue pink and yellow cars. So this new amount hurts so many that so few can get.

Sorry it is no challenge it is a shame and I will continue to think that and feel bad for all the parents dealing with crying kids and their frustration over this game. Disney is suppose to bring joy not tears and disgus.

Well why would this be any different. Seems we go through this roller coaster once a month do to an event they are running.

I got a response from VMK Operations regarding my Green Pin frustrations....

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for contacting us. First let us apologize that it has taken
so long to respond to you.
Your email has just reached the correct area to respond concerning VMK.

We are glad that you enjoy the in park quests, as we enjoy planning and
creating them. We like to
provide different perspectives on places and things that many people
pass by and do not see.

With the new quests within the game we tried to provide something for
every level of player. In
regards to the Autopia quests, there are four different levels that
provide the exact same magic,
but with different color cars. The magic for the more difficult level
is the same strength and
duration as the magic for the easier levels. After launching the
quests, we evaluated the response
and the number of players that were attaining the highest level and
realized that it was likely too
easy. Adjustments like this are common to games. Since the last
change for the most difficult
level, a number of players have acquired this pin and magic.

Your concerns are important to us and we will make sure to provide them
to the appropriate area for
review.

Joan
VMK Operations

Perhaps the green car pin is supposed to be a holy grail -- mythical, unattainable, beyond the reach of common man.

Dashzap said:
Perhaps the green car pin is supposed to be a holy grail -- mythical, unattainable, beyond the reach of common man.

I think that most of the pins were earned while it was still possible to earn them. To have a split level for this non-tradeable pin is weak. At least with Inferno, you know that the scarcity is really there. With this pin, it really makes me angry. The response says that changes like these are common and that a number of people have been able to earn the pin. I'd be curious to know what the actual number of people were and how old they were and if the ages of the people earning the pin corresponded to their target age range.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter