You Thought 85 Ghosts Was Bad?

justliketink

DIS Veteran
Now you have to get 300,000 in Fireworks to finish the Green Car Quest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am positive. My son is doing it now. I will post screen shot

newfireworks.jpg

justliketink said:
Now you have to get 300,000 in Fireworks to finish the Green Car Quest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not possible, not even the best fireworks player(Navimap), has reached that score. You may need to re-check that information.

No one has gotten that far! This is insane!!! And to think I was happy when I reached 280,000! :faint:lol Do they not want us to get that pin or what!!? lol. Wow...time for me to practice up! My gosh!!

That is STUPID! Only once did someone get that; the peson hacked.

So are they going to take the pin back from all of those that haven't reached this new "level". Is it fair to change the rules at half-time?

Sarcasm in this post, just upsets me that I was working this quest, helped others get there ghosts and then had it close; only to come back unatainable now.

macntosh said:
So are they going to take the pin back from all of those that haven't reached this new "level". Is it fair to change the rules at half-time?

Sarcasm in this post, just upsets me that I was working this quest, helped others get there ghosts and then had it close; only to come back unatainable now.

I agree. Where is the fairness in this? lol I guess it is "first come first serve" lol or "the early bird gets the worm" lol. Oh well, back to the game! :3dglasses

Now wait a minute, Navimap and WDWTigger are the two best players that I know of and neither of them can get that score.

A while back there were a bunch of hackers in the game getting scores in the 300,000s but many of us have counted the actual number of fireworks and it is impossible to score this high.

I did the green car quest today (thanks to the help of Laurabearz, VirtuallyMe, Redbaybound and others)but we only had to get 200,000. There must be some glitch or mistake for this, it has to be.

When I got the green car, you only had to earn 200,000 points -- I bet it is an error.

I am writing VMK, what do y'all think?

I see the new Green Quest has been raised to unreachable levels in Fireworks. I wanted to voice my displeasure. I spent most of my day helping others reach the 45/75 goals in ghosts and when I finally found someone to help me you closed the game to "improve" it. Well changing the goals to levels that have never been reached without cheating in fireworks is not an improvement. I wonder if you will take the green cars back from all those that reached it earlier when the levels were competitive and fun. I would like to know what your thinking was, but since I have never received a response to any of my other questions, I don't expect one this time. Thanks for ruining a fun game and removing the "magic".

I know, I did it this morning too. But today a pop up appeared and it said that anyone doing Lights Camera Action would have to stop because they were changing the quest. And that they would have to start over.

They changed the location of the horseshoe and two of the atoms, they raised the ghosts from 75 to 85, and now they raised fireworks from 200,000 to 300,000!!!!

I think they may have changed the game today, though.

My score was 10,000 higher in a game I was only half working at this evening. Perhaps it is now easier to get it than it was before today?

I just spoke to Host_Phinny in the tomorrowland help room. It is indeed true, you now have to get 300,000 pts for the expert quest. I mentioned not even the best firework player on VMK has gotten that score. She said "I know but there trying to make the quest harder". I said more like impossible and she agreed. She also mentioned she would report it and I thanked her and left.

I sent in a letter expressing my opinions on this ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter