You Thought 85 Ghosts Was Bad?

This change is so wrong! I could understand 240,000 or 250,000 or maybe even 260,000 but 300,000 is just so wrong.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

ROFL, oh YES! We must make the quest HARDER! So therefore the only thing to do is to set a goal that is completely, utterly, scientifically IMPOSSIBLE! Ah, VMK...you never let me down! :rotfl2:

240K seems more reasonable...but 300?!? Yeah, right. Why even bother? :rolleyes:

the most ghosts I have EVER gotten in playing VMK was 56. The most on fireworks EVER is 245,000. Now it's like 30 ghosts, and 239,000 on fireworks. This is a new low. I'll become bald before I go to Disney!! All this quest stress!!! :furious: .

Diznygrl said:
ROFL, oh YES! We must make the quest HARDER! So therefore the only thing to do is to set a goal that is completely, utterly, scientifically IMPOSSIBLE! Ah, VMK...you never let me down! :rotfl2:

240K seems more reasonable...but 300?!? Yeah, right. Why even bother? :rolleyes:
I can't even get 200K. I'm hopeless.

This is seriously wrong. I could understand them wanting to make it harder. But impossible is insane!
I don't think I could get 85 ghosts in an HM game. I'm having problems getting 45 because I never get any good players. And there is no way anyone can ever make 300k in fireworks! Even right now the highest score is 287,395.

I've only reached 240k a couple of times in the 6 months I've been playing. So I know I'll never make the top 10 list much less 300k. :guilty:

I can't even get over 23 ghosts in the HM. :badpc: lol. The most I ever got in fireworks was 280,000 and that was getting A LOT of flawless, imagine what we'd have to get in order to recieve 300,000 points! It would have to require getting flawless on every single firework. That is simple insane. We aren't robots!! :crazy:

If we want to try to give staff the benefit of the doubt (yea, right) maybe they are going to make the fireworks game easier?

Lauralee said:
If we want to try to give staff the benefit of the doubt (yea, right) maybe they are going to make the fireworks game easier?
:rotfl2: We can dream.

I just gave the black hole a couple of samples of the 300,000 reasons why this is a BAD IDEA!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, nobody can get to 300k on fireworks. Is this some kind of crazy bug? Unbelievable! I fully agree, what a stupid idea. If they are finding the quests too easy then they should make a new, more difficult one. This is by far the dumbest thing I've ever heard of staff doing.

That is ridiculous... 300,000 would be a perfect score... impossible :(
Here is an idea VMK... change the stinkin' questions... I am on the third auto quest and the questions are all the same! I mean honestly, how many times do I need to visit Sci-Fi Theater?

We need to stand up and unite! Everyone should wear green and protest!

Tree oh oh is not the way to go!

Everyone in my room search for LadieFaye LOL wear green! Tree oh oh is not the way to go!

Get this.

I got passed the 85 ghosts (thanks Disvaclub, daffypluto, SorcMickey, and Jellyrolls), and get to find the first atom.

It says that there is no time limit.

"Sweet!" I thought. I can take my time.

I walk over every square, sit in every chair, go against every rail...can't find it, when all of a sudden...

"Times up!". Go back to the ghosts.

Doesn't no time limit mean no time limit?!?

Wait. In virtual world, everything is fake . So virtual no time in virtual time is actually time.

Yeah, that makes sense.

ARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Don't even get me started on the 300,000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter