Wild Women's Weekend~April 23-27, 2009!

Wild women's weekend~who's up for it?

• When do I start packing?

• Sounds good. I may be in.

• No, thanks.

• I'm a guy. Can I come in drag?

• I'm a guy & there's no way I'm checking the last option.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah, heck. I just checked. I meant 16-19. I'll check with Rhonda and see what I told her. 16-19 is thursday-sunday.:headache:

16-19? 17-20? Heck, I sure am glad you cleared this up for me!:lmao: :rotfl2: I will just rent a cabin from 16-20 and that will work! :laughing: Addie, MRS. Bigdisneydaddy (Mr. Bigdisneydaddy scares me :scared1: :laughing: ), where are you? Are you in?

16-19? 17-20? Heck, I sure am glad you cleared this up for me!:lmao: :rotfl2: I will just rent a cabin from 16-20 and that will work! :laughing: Addie, MRS. Bigdisneydaddy (Mr. Bigdisneydaddy scares me :scared1: :laughing: ), where are you? Are you in?

I had to take a strong hand on her, she was getting to the point where she thought I might let her go. Ask Skeeter, he knows how it works :thumbsup2

Can I still join the GG if I might check out on a different day? I might stay a little longer. I'm coming from Maine so I want to make a full trip out of it.

You dont know me, I run a tight ship.

I do know you and I know that you can easily be bribed.................with beer!:rotfl2: And, if you are anything like cousin Skeeter (his ship is not so tightly ran) Pattie is already packed and ready to go. If you don't agree, Snow White will send her dwarfs to Michigan to rough you up!

Patti, I say stand your ground (and stock up on beer), book your flight and enjoy a girls weekend away. Besides, we both know that Scott is so slow in "connecting the dots" that you will have already returned before he even realizes you have left.:lmao: :lmao:

I do know you and I know that you can easily be bribed.................with beer!:rotfl2: And, if you are anything like cousin Skeeter (his ship is not so tightly ran) Pattie is already packed and ready to go. If you don't agree, Snow White will send her dwarfs to Michigan to rough you up!

Patti, I say stand your ground (and stock up on beer), book your flight and enjoy a girls weekend away. Besides, we both know that Scott is so slow in "connecting the dots" that you will have already returned before he even realizes you have left.:lmao: :lmao:

Why don't you just come out and say he's kinds slow.

images.jpg

I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Why don't you just come out and say he's kinds slow.

Ok, he's slow!:lmao: I am just saying that Scott is somewhat challenged when it comes to connecting the dots in certain situations. :rolleyes1

I think all natural born Carter's are some how challenged. If not, my kids sure do prove that wrong.;) By the way, if you are a twin you are twice as challenged!:rotfl2:

As I recall Forrest was rich and famous by the end of the movie.

Donnie and Pete can drive by the site and wave as they go by..... and I am the slow one .... ?

Can I still join the GG if I might check out on a different day? I might stay a little longer. I'm coming from Maine so I want to make a full trip out of it.

If I understand Grand Gatherings correctly, you can make a reservation of any length and at any resort and rate that you qualify for. Adding the Grand Gathering number to your reservation allows you to be linked to Disney's Grand Gathering system which will allow those with the same "type" of reservation to be in the same loop, and also allows us to book special "Grand Gathering" experiences. It also allows the Grand Gathering folks to communicate on their grand gathering website and "coordinate" the trip.

So yes, you can make your reservation for any length of time you wish.

Rollin', rollin', rollin'!

OK, Ladies! I've chatted with Rhonda and she is holding a full hook-up site. Right now the cost is $92 per night. She hopes that once the AP rates are in we can get a better deal.

I will post another poll to try to figure out what type and how many sites we will need. Then when you are ready, PM Rhonda to reserve your site and she will add it to the Grand Gathering!!! :yay:

Rollin', rollin', rollin'!

OK, Ladies! I've chatted with Rhonda and she is holding a full hook-up site. Right now the cost is $92 per night. She hopes that once the AP rates are in we can get a better deal.

I will post another poll to try to figure out what type and how many sites we will need. Then when you are ready, PM Rhonda to reserve your site and she will add it to the Grand Gathering!!! :yay:

Cool. If I am able to meet you it would be the weekend you picked :cool1: I won't know anything for sure until my MIL moves. I am hoping she moves to central FL not too far from WDW. ;)

I don't think I would post a poll since you are asking certain people. You will probably get people voting who aren't coming. Maybe start a new thread...grand gathering for April 16-19. 2009. Similiar to the one that is going now for the GG in July. Then you will be able to see everyone that responds.

Cool. If I am able to meet you it would be the weekend you picked :cool1: I won't know anything for sure until my MIL moves. I am hoping she moves to central FL not too far from WDW. ;)

I don't think I would post a poll since you are asking certain people. You will probably get people voting who aren't coming. Maybe start a new thread...grand gathering for April 16-19. 2009. Similiar to the one that is going now for the GG in July. Then you will be able to see everyone that responds.

oops. Already did it. Hopefully those who vote will also post and we can get a running total.

Hope you can make it!

I was curious if Gatordad, Rog and I could come by for a massage one day. Maybe break out the massage tables and have Kungaloosh for afterwards.

You guys want to give us all massages?! Why, that's very generous of you!!!! :rotfl:

Please. I was thinking the reversed option. The only thing is you better have heavy duty tables. We ain't no small folk. Oh and can you please have some of those wicker fans on hand. It's kinda hot during that week.

Please. I was thinking the reversed option. The only thing is you better have heavy duty tables. We ain't no small folk. Oh and can you please have some of those wicker fans on hand. It's kinda hot during that week.

Oh, well, in that case. No thanks. But I appreciate you thinking of us ;)

I've got a question. Once we get the details hammered down on this, would anyone mind if I posted the details to my tabtrailers and teardrop groups??

I know (well know them online) many T@B owners that are single ladies and/or sometimes travel by themselves, and I know LOTS of lady teardrop owners (online).

I've got a question. Once we get the details hammered down on this, would anyone mind if I posted the details to my tabtrailers and teardrop groups??

I know (well know them online) many T@B owners that are single ladies and/or sometimes travel by themselves, and I know LOTS of lady teardrop owners (online).

Fine by me. The more the merrier!

Oh Boy, the troops are a growin. I loved the quote somebody said the guys need to book a wild weekend but "our wives won't let us" was hilarious. One nice thing about being single is not having to ask permission anymore.:rotfl2:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter