Wild Women's Weekend~April 23-27, 2009!

Wild women's weekend~who's up for it?

• When do I start packing?

• Sounds good. I may be in.

• No, thanks.

• I'm a guy. Can I come in drag?

• I'm a guy & there's no way I'm checking the last option.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The new dates actually work a little better for me anyways... because I wasnt going to be there until late late day on the 18th and having to set up and everything... at least the new dates ill be there and can enjoy meeting everyone!

Jill

I finally made our ressies for Apr. 21-26, so we'll be there the same time! I had missed the post about the change in dates, so I'm excited that I won't have to miss it. I'll be there with DH and DBIL and his DD6, so time away with some females should be a relief.:thumbsup2 Will see you all sometime, but not Sat. the 25th- that's when my kids will be marching in the parade at MK!

I have a 40' motor coach....if I got to know a few ladies....I could share, to keep the costs down. It has a full kitchen, that could also keep food costs down too. Let's talk. Deb

We would love to have you join the fun!! I'm sure there is somebody that wouldn't mind sharing or setting up a tent in the back of your MH!!

Just bumpin (and reminding anyone going to this GG - it's almost time to make your ADR's if you want/need them!)

I'm so excited - I made ours for the whole week we'll be there.

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!! :cool1:

I just realized that I was going to be there that weekend. I sure would love to meet up with everyone. My DH, DD, GS are coming, but I can go off on my own. Do you have any plans and can I join in on any of them. I am coming on Friday and leaving Sunday.

I think the "gathering" aspect of this has kind of fizzled out. It looks like we'll be in by 9pmish on Saturday night. Come on by!!

We should be in and settled (hopefully) by around 3 on Sunday. Stop by for a beverage!!

We're checking in on Monday morning. Hopefully getting a site in 1500 so we're close to the pool. Will have our green Mickey ears sign up, too. We'll have 2 tents and a canopy, and a red Chrysler mini van.

We won't have a golf cart, but still hope to see some of the other loops, and hopefully will run into some of you there! We won't have a computer with us either, so when we leave home we'll be living in the stone age.;)

See you all there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter