Wild Women's Weekend~April 23-27, 2009!

Wild women's weekend~who's up for it?

• When do I start packing?

• Sounds good. I may be in.

• No, thanks.

• I'm a guy. Can I come in drag?

• I'm a guy & there's no way I'm checking the last option.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This sounds like mischief. Thank God I have no significant other to participate in all this hoopla. I feel for all the men who have wives and what not that are going. I just no they'll never be the same when they return.

You are probably right. My DW would not go with out me. Which is fine because I wouldnt go without her. WDW would not be the same with out the DW. But you have a kid so you still have some one to share it with.:thumbsup2

You are probably right. My DW would not go with out me. Which is fine because I wouldnt go without her. WDW would not be the same with out the DW. But you have a kid so you still have some one to share it with.:thumbsup2

Oh I'm just totally joking with the gals. There's some pretty fine ladies going to this. I hope they post a group pic while they're there.

Oh I'm just totally joking with the gals. There's some pretty fine ladies going to this. I hope they post a group pic while they're there.

I know. Unless someone actually asked a question about FW, everything else on this board is just joking around which is what I like about it.:)

Those pics might be to wild for this board :lmao:

AAA always seems to be the best deal for me for Ft. Wilderness. AP always seems to be a bit higher than AAA rate.

We need to get Rhonda on this, get us a Grand Gathering # going and figure out the best way to book it.

I know I'll be booking 1 site with a minimum of 2 adults, 1 camper (sleeps only 1), 1 tent. (Although, I know of two others that might join). I normally book partial, but a normal full hookup would work also.

Maybe listing what type of rig, how many it sleeps (if you are offering/have the extra space), and whether you could host a tent or two on your site.

Also, those that would prefer to share a cabin need to list that. (Even though they sleep 6, only 4 unrelated adults would be comfortable. (1 on the double bed, 1 on each bunk, 1 on the murphy)

AAA always seems to be the best deal for me for Ft. Wilderness. AP always seems to be a bit higher than AAA rate.

We need to get Rhonda on this, get us a Grand Gathering # going and figure out the best way to book it.

I know I'll be booking 1 site with a minimum of 2 adults, 1 camper (sleeps only 1), 1 tent. (Although, I know of two others that might join). I normally book partial, but a normal full hookup would work also.

Maybe listing what type of rig, how many it sleeps (if you are offering/have the extra space), and whether you could host a tent or two on your site.

Also, those that would prefer to share a cabin need to list that. (Even though they sleep 6, only 4 unrelated adults would be comfortable. (1 on the double bed, 1 on each bunk, 1 on the murphy)

That Carol - always so businesslike.

Is it true that APs are good one year from the date of first use? It isn't just a 2008 thing?

The weekend after Easter is April 17-19. Maybe we can plan a Thursday-Sunday? That would be April 16-19, 2009.

What do you think?:woohoo:

Yes they are good for 365 days from when you first use them. We had done it last year and actually ended up saving $200. I just wasn't sure if we would get more than one trip in this time. But if there ever was a good reason, it is this!
23_28_125.gif
April sounds good. I will be dying for a trip by then.

I say we hit Colson's Corner and Burl's Porch, just to show our fort pride!

Easter 2009 is Sunday, April 12th. So we will probably be there April 11th-
19th. If you all are going to be doing your girls weekend during that time, I would love to come by and spend an afternoon/evening with you. But please don't plan it around me since I can't commit to it at this time. We have an 8 week trip out west planned that summer and we will have just spent 2 weeks at the Fort in Dec/Jan '09. I would LOVE to go back around Easter and can probably convince my DH to go since his mom will be living down there by then. BUT it will be my luck she ends up moving to Miami, rofl !! :sad2:

If I don't see you for your girls weekend....I am REALLY hoping to meet up with some of you (guys too) during our stay next Christmas. :banana:

Gentlemen...they are completely ingoring our childishness!!!!!!! They havent replied to a single post made by a male on this thread!!! Except for FWGuy's offer to serve them...and even THAT response was INDIRECT(.."if a male wants to provide a service....blah, blah, blah)...FWGuy...you KNOW they'll make you wear latex booty shorts, suspenders and a collar, right???

Gentlemen...they are completely ingoring our childishness!!!!!!! They havent replied to a single post made by a male on this thread!!! Except for FWGuy's offer to serve them...and even THAT response was INDIRECT(.."if a male wants to provide a service....blah, blah, blah)...FWGuy...you KNOW they'll make you wear latex booty shorts, suspenders and a collar, right???

That is my normal evening attire while on vacation.

Has there been an official date set yet? I just checked the school calendar and I will be there with my family Friday April 3rd thru Saturday April 11th. If you guys are there during this time, I'd love to come hang with the ladies for a while!:)

This is fantastic!!! So far we have 16 ladies interested, plus a few friends! From here, I think we should offer up dates, I'll take the top 5 or so and do another poll so we can vote and get this nailed down! :woohoo:

Rhonda, dear!?! We haven't heard form you yet! We need you to complete our group! Plus, if there is any advice or help you can give, we'd be more than thrilled to let you earn the commission!!!!:thumbsup2

Our list of Wild Women thus far:

Cottontail Curl
Mrsgus06
ClKelley
drafthorsecrazy
terri01p
Auntie
Shannone1
Mrs Disneydaddy
OK Grumpy
Juligrl
mamaloya
Camping cat
Sea bee
awswilson2007
Us3
PolynesianPixie

I'll update this list when more join in!

Oh, and Heck yeah, we're going to take some pictures! This will be a momentous occaision!:banana:

This is fantastic!!! So far we have 16 ladies interested, plus a few friends! From here, I think we should offer up dates, I'll take the top 5 or so and do another poll so we can vote and get this nailed down! :woohoo:

My choice of dates would be anything after the Easter crowds clear out. Shannone mentioned that Easter will be on April 12th in 2009. So I suggest either the weekend of the 18th or the 25th. Anything to avoid the Easter crush! When does the Flower and Garden Festival starts? Anyone interested in doing the F&GF? That might help determine our dates.

I just checked Deb's site and found out that the F&GF runs March 19-June 1. Wow! That's the earliest it's ever begun. So, it will definitely be going on during the time frame we are considering.

I just checked Deb's site and found out that the F&GF runs March 19-June 1. Wow! That's the earliest it's ever begun. So, it will definitely be going on during the time frame we are considering.

That's 2008 Jan. Who knows about 2009, but I would imagine it will start by mid April for sure.

Shannone mentioned that Easter will be on April 12th in 2009. So I suggest either the weekend of the 18th or the 25th. Anything to avoid the Easter crush!

That sounds like a plan. If we do it on the 18th would that give the folks who are going there for Easter a chance to plan for a week from Easter weekend on to the next week so they can take part too? I bet the weather is so nice at that time!

That sounds like a plan. If we do it on the 18th would that give the folks who are going there for Easter a chance to plan for a week from Easter weekend on to the next week so they can take part too? I bet the weather is so nice at that time!

That would work well for me too. It would fall right around when my kids would be on break and I wouldn't have to pull them out of school again, since we are going in Oct. 08. I don't think the school would go for a second trip in the same school year.

To the guys- I acknowledged you-I suggested nice spots for the group photos Stacktester requested. I wouldn't let you all feel left out, I understand your needs. (Easy Rog):rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter