Wild Women's Weekend~April 23-27, 2009!

Wild women's weekend~who's up for it?

• When do I start packing?

• Sounds good. I may be in.

• No, thanks.

• I'm a guy. Can I come in drag?

• I'm a guy & there's no way I'm checking the last option.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ladies, that sounds like fun! Did someone say there'd be a pole there? I'm not sure so sure about that part.

My mom & I are planning a 3 generation girls cruise for May 2009, but I might be able to sneak down to FL in April if it isn't too much $$.

I have camping stuff.

So, it sounds like the April 18th weekend is the favorite! I'll get with Rhonda and see what we need to do to book it!!!!!!!:banana:

I just want to see all that whatever you all call that female stuff together at one time. Estrogen, is that right? Gatordad, Rog and I may do a drive by. God help you all.

true dat. but i'm in to gawk as well.

Allright! I have been in touch with Rhonda and she is getting things rolling for us :goodvibes She is quoting April 17-20, 2009. If this is a problem~speak now or forever hold your peace!
She will get us a GG # and then all who will come need to fill out a little form for her. Hopefully Rhonda can join us too!

The next thing we have to do is think of a suitable name for our Grand Gathering. I called this Wild Women's Weekend in the beginning because it just came as I started the thread. It may not be a keeper. So, if any of you are feeling creative and inspired, I'd love to hear what you all can come up with! :cool1:

If you see ejmbib posting on here, thats my wife, and you are more than welcome to have her!! :cool1: :rotfl2:

So is that 3 nights or 4 nights?? Arriving Friday and checking out Monday, or arriving Friday and checking out Tuesday??

Thanks!!

Ah, heck. I just checked. I meant 16-19. I'll check with Rhonda and see what I told her. 16-19 is thursday-sunday.:headache:

what night will you be drinking kungaloosh and running thru the woods scantily clad? Rog and I will be there.

Brings me back to those college days......Er, I mean, what!? Do you want to go blind!?!?:rotfl:

awh c'mon. share your college days with us old guys..... we're old, so we don't run so fast anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter