Who's going - CKC Manchester?

ok.
jennifer which atg do you want?

i think i'm doing stick to your guns....

what kind of transfer paper do i need for the shirts??
and can i get it at wbmason??

thanks!

I'm here! Internet's been down this afternoon - ugh! Just came back -

Yup - ACM has the iron-on t-shirt transfers. Mine had both the inkjet printer ones and the laser printer ones. Be sure you get the one you need....some of the packages/brands make it really hard to figure out which one is which.

I have a question for you CKC pros. When I went back in Oct I felt that the classes were too fast for me and I kind of felt lost. We are having another CKC nest week and there is a class offered by Boxer and it is a Mickey chipboard album. Has anyone taken Boxer classes before? It's only an hour and because of time constraints I can only take one class and go to the vendor faire. I just kind of want to know what I'm getting into.
Thanks!

It'll be fast, but Boxer album kits have good instructions in them.

Those shirt sayings are all pretty clever, It's hard.

I'm getting so excited for CKC!! I'm getting a little nervous about the list of vendors - there don't seem to be very many!!

24 more days! :banana:

I'm getting so excited for CKC!! I'm getting a little nervous about the list of vendors - there don't seem to be very many!!

24 more days! :banana:

Holy smokies! You're right - there are MANY of last year's vendor floor folks missing. That isn't good. :sad2:

The list must also be REALLY out of date. Rusty Pickle went out of business at least two months ago and they are still on the Manchester list. No ScrapbookPal? The Skinny Cow people need to be there too...

I too was thinking the list was small glad it wasn't just me. I have a hard time believing they could pull it off with the few places listed, it has to cost a foutune to rent that whole area.

Pam the skinny cow people so need to be there.

23 more days!!!

My computer better hurry up and get back to me I tried ordering prints that are already uploaded to walgreens from Toms and it was so SLOW. should try now there can't be too many other crazies up at this hour. But I need to go back to bed.

Danica I only get the red X on the first one. What is it so I know if I need that one? thank you

Holy smokies! You're right - there are MANY of last year's vendor floor folks missing. That isn't good. :sad2:

The list must also be REALLY out of date. Rusty Pickle went out of business at least two months ago and they are still on the Manchester list. No ScrapbookPal? The Skinny Cow people need to be there too...

I was just curious (okay, confused why a scrap shop would be called the Skinny Cow... I was relieved to find out it was ice cream! :rotfl:) about these merchants so I checked out their website. The Skinny Cow people do have CKC Manchester listed under their upcoming events, but it seems ScrapbookPal will only be at CKC Buffalo this year. If there are others you hope to really be there, I would check their websites too! :thumbsup2

We print mirror images onto transfer paper and then iron them on (right?). I'm going to use white, or pink. I'm a girlie girl, sue me. I can pick up the stuff at Staples, I have some rewards coupons. Snap, I need ink too! That's okay, I'll get it.

Two things.... first of all... I'm glad someone else is going with a color other than green. Green is a fine color, but PINK is my signature color and I really want to wear it!

Second.... what's up with the "states" thing?? Am I supposed to have something on my t-shirt saying I'm from NH?? I feel like I'm coming late to the party here. Do I pick any one of those ATG glue gun pictures for the back?

BTW, I looked at the calendar this week and realized that CKC is the end of my kids April vacation week, so that makes things a bit more difficult, but I told DH and we will just work around it! Thank goodness he had already planned to take the week off .....................P

I was just curious (okay, confused why a scrap shop would be called the Skinny Cow... I was relieved to find out it was ice cream! :rotfl:) about these merchants so I checked out their website. The Skinny Cow people do have CKC Manchester listed under their upcoming events, but it seems ScrapbookPal will only be at CKC Buffalo this year. If there are others you hope to really be there, I would check their websites too! :thumbsup2

I just checked too, because I got excited (and didn't know they had a website) but it looks like those are from 2008... unless you have a different page than I found? And they were at the 2009 one, which they don't have anywhere that I saw, so maybe there is hope.

It looks like the CKC people haven't updated for a while, so we'll see what happens.

Two things.... first of all... I'm glad someone else is going with a color other than green. Green is a fine color, but PINK is my signature color and I really want to wear it!

Second.... what's up with the "states" thing?? Am I supposed to have something on my t-shirt saying I'm from NH?? I feel like I'm coming late to the party here. Do I pick any one of those ATG glue gun pictures for the back?

BTW, I looked at the calendar this week and realized that CKC is the end of my kids April vacation week, so that makes things a bit more difficult, but I told DH and we will just work around it! Thank goodness he had already planned to take the week off .....................P

The t-shirts are completely optional. Holly and I going to make them on our own ;)

What will you bet that this is the last year of CKC?

:sad2: I hope not! It's funny - I just got this thing in the mail from CK about a "Club CK" that involves a magazine subscription, and a bunch of other things - including free admission to every CKC they have (not that most people would be able to utilize that for more than 1.)

I took a peek at the vendor faire listing - tiny! Especially if you then click on the one just before Manchester - like triple the length! I hope they just haven't updated. But you all will still have a blast!

has anyone tried emailing them to ask what's up? I wonder what their answer would be.

Twhat's up with the "states" thing?? Am I supposed to have something on my t-shirt saying I'm from NH?? I feel like I'm coming late to the party here. Do I pick any one of those ATG glue gun pictures for the back?

See post #248 on this thread for the various "front" shirt designs. Some folks seemed to have trouble seeing them...not sure why. PM Z2H if you can't view them and she can send the images/files directly to you.

For the shirt back, choose whichever of the gun images/sayings you want.

Can't wait to meet you - it is getting close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter