Who is your Disney character crush?

I for sure have to say Aladdin. I remember getting a picture with him at DLR when I was about 10... zomg. SWOON. He was probably the hottest Aladdin EVER.

I've got a looooot XDDD They're all really weird, too. Prince Edward, Kuzco, Dr. Facilier, Jafar (my first animated crush :P), Ratigan, Monsieur D'Arque from BatB, the Evil Manta from the Little Mermaid TV series, and Axel from Kingdom Hearts (which was made by Disney). But no one will ever surpass my number one, the love of my life...

26aa89be6376e268ecfcc4125e045fb8.jpg

Stop looking at me like that. He's so passionate, graceful, refined, and THAT VOICE! Ooh, I could listen to Tony Jay talk forever! Seriously, Esmeralda, I don't know what you were thinking there, but if you don't want him, I'll take him! There's a reason my friends call me Madame de Frollo :lovestruc

And now I'm going back to the asylum where my kind belongs :P

Guys, guys! A large percentage of you like Jasmine. No love for Esmeralda, the gypsy girl?

Chocolate Gravy is exactly that: gravy made from melted chocolate (with a bit of butter, sugar, milk & flour). It is often served over biscuits.

For me, I like tall, dark & handsome, which includes Aladdin, Eric and Flynn Rider. Prince Philip thrown in for good measure. For some odd reason, I find John Smith smokin' hot. But my all-time favourite Disney man:

ZORRO!!!! (As portrayed by Guy Williams). He is my perfect man!

Ladies, here are some pictures of your fave Disney heroes to enjoy! (Careful, many are rated PG-13 and above!)

http://davidkawena.deviantart.com/gallery/89102

:love:

Disney Cat, I've known about those pictures for a long time now!!!

My crushes are Aladdin, Flynn Rider, Giselle and Esmeralda!

Wow, DisneyCat. . .you are brave to post a link. ..surprised you are not banned for that.

Or maybe you are?

Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty. What girl wouldn't want someone to slay an evil witch turned dragon for them? :lovestruc

Can't believe it took 7 pages to get to Prince Philip! He's dashing, daring, has a sense of humour and gorgeous too. He'd fight dragons and wait a hundred years to be with the one he loves, whether she's a princess or a peasant.
He also a perfect gentleman, as is my man ;) :lovestruc

I shall add that I didn't want to like Flynn Rider - When I saw the poster picture of him, with that ridiculous bit of fluff on his chin I thought 'bah - yuck'. But watching the film won me over, Flyn is gorgeous and good hearted, adventurous and funny, a friend as well as a ermm, boyfriend? Husband? Can't really describe a Disney prince as a lover!
Anyway, I wanted to point out that being a friend comes before being a romantic partner for me, so he's cool. But he needs a shave.

Can't believe it took 7 pages to get to Prince Philip! He's dashing, daring, has a sense of humour and gorgeous too. He'd fight dragons and wait a hundred years to be with the one he loves, whether she's a princess or a peasant.
He also a perfect gentleman, as is my man ;) :lovestruc

So he's....

Dashing and Daring,
Courageous and caring,
Faithful and friendly
With stories to share...

All Thru the DISBOARDS
We'll sing out in Chorus
Marching along
as our song fills the air!

Oops.... sorry...

now I'm gonna have that damned song stuck in my head all day...

:rotfl:

Ummm...Captain Hook. He's tall, dark, and.... a snazzy dresser!
I'm really hoping to get my picture taken with him in May. My dh keeps teasing me about wanting to "go back to Disney to see my boyfriends", LOL! Won't HE be surprised?! :)

Prince Phillip, he fights for his princess, plus he's so handsome. What more could a girl ask for? :)

Well they are all pretty cute. But I would say Prince Adam (aka the beast) yea no wonder i pick such winners in real life lol! John Smith, John Rolfe, Shang from Mulan, and Phillip arent bad either :)

I figured most guys would say Jasmine..Ariel..maybe Cinderella because she is blonde..I like Jasmine but I don't like her with Aladdin I always loved Aladdin and like I said now Naveen...tall dark and good-looking I guess

Here's my list, not necessarily in order of preference:

Capt Chang -- loyal, strong, principled but stoic
Prince Phillip -- persistent, brave and handsome
Prince Eric -- very brave and seems kinda fun
John Smith -- curious, righteous and downright dreamy
Tarzan -- gorgeous but might miss interesting conversation (ah, who cares...!)

;)

Hercules!! I kinda like that he's clumsy, my BF is too :lovestruc and what a body!

and yes ladies, I have to agree that Flynn is a new contender for Disney-cartoon hottie ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter