Who is your Disney character crush?

KC78

Mouseketeer
Ok, so I haven't seen this on the boards anywhere(probably cuz I'm the only weirdo that thinks these things!:crazy:)...

:lovestrucDo you have a secret "Disney ANIMATED Character" crush?:lovestruc

I had always secretly wished Aladdin was my boyfriend:blush:....hmmmmm, why is it I always want the ones who need fixin'??? LOL

Definitely Aladdin. I think Aladdin is a pretty consensus choice for many of the gals I grew up with.

It also may explain why Jasmine is one of the least liked princesses. All jealousy, I say.

Hehe.

:thumbsup2

jasmine7.jpg

Definitely Aladdin. I think Aladdin is a pretty consensus choice for many of the gals I grew up with.

It also may explain why Jasmine is one of the least liked princesses. All jealousy, I say.

Hehe.

Aladdin and now Prince Naveen :lovestruc

Haha, wow I'm actually surprised by this!!! I really thought most women would go for the Prince Charmings, MicKey, Woody, or even my second fav Prince Eric. And here i thought I was in the minority!!!:rotfl:

:rotfl: This is funny...I figured most guys would say Jasmine..Ariel..maybe Cinderella because she's blonde..I like Jasmine but I don't like her with Aladdin =) I always loved Aladdin and like I said now Naveen...tall dark and handsome I guess?

as you can tell from my name i love Roger Rabbit with a passion, i wish they still had the character in WDW.

My DBF on the other hand loves Ariel, typical boy.

I can't believe I am actually about to type this, but I have always had a "thing" for Helen Parr (aka Elastigirl aka Mrs. Incredible). Maybe it is imagining all the possibilities that her super powers could bring to the relationship...:lmao:

:rotfl: This is funny...I figured most guys would say Jasmine..Ariel..maybe Cinderella because she's blonde..

Not me! Blondes are hot. Brunettes are hotter. My runner up is Belle. :)

I can't believe I am actually about to type this, but I have always had a "thing" for Helen Parr (aka Elastigirl aka Mrs. Incredible). Maybe it is imagining all the possibilities that her super powers could bring to the relationship...:lmao:

:eek:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: This is funny...I figured most guys would say Jasmine..Ariel..maybe Cinderella because she's blonde..I like Jasmine but I don't like her with Aladdin =) I always loved Aladdin and like I said now Naveen...tall dark and handsome I guess?

Let's face it.......guys prefer Jasmine and Ariel because they show off the most skin. Us conservative gals like Snowy, Cindy, and Aurora never get any love.

True story.....I was in DTD a few years back, and there are those statues of Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella, and these two young teenage boys were going to get their pic taken with them. No joke, one guy jumps next to Aurora, and says to his brother/friend, "I get the hot one; you get the ugly one!"

Can you believe it? Cinderella, ugly!? I about gave them a piece of my mind.

Can I pick that hot girl working the Peoplemover? She's in costume, so it should count!

:lmao:

i actually had this convo the other day on facebook .. aladdin is rather hot for a cartoon character lol .. my friend has a rather odd crush on woody, suprisinly her boyfriends bares a striking resembulance.

belle is the one for me :) but i love giselle also shes perfect!

king bob from recess was pretty cute .. minus the monobrow though haha

I forgot Jack Sparrow these boys with accents are getting me...
:love: There is NO QUESTION about the HOTTTTNESS of Mr. Jack Sparrow (yummmmmm) but I was posing the question more towards animated characters. I think Jack just has an unfair advantage if he's thrown into the mix!:worship:

Hmmmmm, well we all know how your brain works now!:rolleyes1 lol

Can I pick that hot girl working the Peoplemover? She's in costume, so it should count!

:lmao:

Nope, sorry! I've re-worded the question for all you loopholers. Must be animated! And as lovely as you are Mr. TooTall if I bend the rules for you, then I will have to bend the rules for all. I can't play favorites!;)

I'll have to say Prince Eric. Or The Prince that the beast turns into at the end. No, no definitly Prince Eric, he was good from the get go. :)

I'll have to say Prince Eric. Or The Prince that the beast turns into at the end. No, no definitly Prince Eric, he was good from the get go. :)

no word of a lie i have a guy friend who finds the actual beast attractive .. how random

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter