Who is your Disney character crush?

It used to be all Captain Chang for me, then Flynn Rider came along, now my crush is split. As for DH, his is and always will be Belle. Good thing he married a beautiful, book-loving brunette. :lmao:

I am a huge fan of Flynn Rider from Tangled. :)

Hercules!! I kinda like that he's clumsy, my BF is too :lovestruc and what a body!

and yes ladies, I have to agree that Flynn is a new contender for Disney-cartoon hottie ;)

It used to be all Captain Chang for me, then Flynn Rider came along, now my crush is split. As for DH, his is and always will be Belle. Good thing he married a beautiful, book-loving brunette. :lmao:
It's nice to have such lovely fans! ;)

Mine are:

Prince Edward (Enchanted)
Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty)
Prince Charming (Cinderella)

Haha! I think I have a pattern here, should I start looking for a prince in real life?!

Prince-Eric-disney-18599721-260-277.jpg

Definitely has to be Prince Eric, I don't know how an animated character could be so attractive. :lovestruc He's sensitive and is royalty, what more could a girl ask for?

Prince Naveen
Flynn Rider
and yes, Kronk!!

I love a sense of humor!!!!!!!!

But my One and Only is Mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have to say Aladdin (ever since I was 10), Flynn Rider and Hercules.

Would we be able to list Marvel characters now that Marvel is a part of Disney?

Since Aladdin came out, I've had a huge crush on him. Dark and handsome! (Don't tell my hubby, he's a blond!)

I'd have to say Aladdin...he is cute animated, but one of my favorite singers used to play him at Disney World- Kevin Richardson, formerly of The Backstreet Boys was a CM playing Aladdin before the group formed.

For years I have loved Peter Pan and that is probably mostly because I've never wanted to grow up, but if we are talking on looks alone Flynn Rider is my man:love:.....he makes my heart skip a beat.....and I also really enjoy the mad hatter both the cartoon and johnny depp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter