Who is your Disney character crush?

Unless your from West Virginia then only requirement is your uncle must marry you after your second child is born.

Ahaha :rotfl: That could be said of where I live also. I live in back woods Tennessee. Where it is impossible not to say Y'all when speaking of more then 1 person and where everyone has heard of Chocolate Gravy!!

Reminds me of an old Alabama joke from when I used to live in atlanta.

"How can you tell if a girl is still a virgin in an Alabama Highschool?"

"She has 5 brothers and is star of the track team."

Yup.... Horrible I know.... What's bad is that I know some even worse jokes from my days hanging out with an old Cop friend.

Chattanoga isnt backwoods. I have been there a lot of times.

WELL.... Chattanooga itself, no. But you can hit backwoods pretty quickly depending upon which way you exit the city.

i actually have an OLD OLD friend who's a pretty popular media personality in the Chattanooga market.

Dear SSCI5OCSW, please slow down. . .remember I have been in the hospital and need time to catch up. . .lol.

Ahaha :rotfl: That could be said of where I live also. I live in back woods Tennessee. Where it is impossible not to say Y'all when speaking of more then 1 person and where everyone has heard of Chocolate Gravy!!

:crazy2: :crazy2: Um, I feel sick thinking about asking this but, what the heck is Chocolate gravy!?

I say Y'all all the time but I have no idea what Chocolate gravy nor to I think I want too.

Princess Jasmine. I've got a Whole New World for you. Oh!
179_quagmire.jpg

Chattanoga isnt backwoods. I have been there a lot of times.

Well, I say I am from Chattanooga but I am technically from Ringgold, GA. Chattanooga is about 20 minutes. Its justeasier to say Chattanooga. Just come to my Walmart one day and you will see what backwoods rednecks look like. LOLOL.

:crazy2: :crazy2: Um, I feel sick thinking about asking this but, what the heck is Chocolate gravy!?

Oh its heavenly. Although your right is sounds gross. All it is is Cocoa and flour and a few other things (butter, baing soda, buttermilk). Then you pour it over a huge cathead biscuit smothered in butter. YUMMY. Hey, if Paula Dean makes this you know its good but not good for you.

Ok, this one isn't really an animated character crush. I just saw the live Finding Nemo stage show at AK again recently, and without a doubt, I have a crush on Dory from that show. Not only is the character adorable, so is the person portraying her. :love:

Growing up it was always Prince Phillip. Now I'd add Flynn Rider and Jack Sparrow to that list! YUM! :)

Peter Pan. He can fly, he's playful and childike, and he looks great in tights. ;)

....so the other day Ms Mary Poppins & I were a talking up a storm - just having fun and such.popcorn::

this was after I first spied Bert and just had a blast talking with him....

....accidently turning my back away from Mary.

(OOPS!)

next thing i knew I get this "poink- poink- poink" feeling of an index finger being jabbed into my upper shoulder.

I whirl around and there is Ms Mary Poppins....
....arms folded and one foot just a tapping up and down rather madly.....

She was upset that I was irgnoring her!

(DOUBLE WHOOPS!)

anywho -

so I grab her hand and apoligize to her....

getting down on one knee.

By this time a crowd begins to form.

I get up and proclaim that "line" straight out of their movie but
right before I finished saying it -

I ask for her & Bert's autograph.;)

they oblige.:yay:

As we were all posing for pictures afterwards, I innocently ask Mary Poppins if I was being just a wee bit cheeky.;)

She LEANS into me while clutching my arm and whispers into my ear in a sultry voice:

"Yes....you are.":love:

----------------------------

That was the first time I have ever blushed over a Disney character. Some guests were clapping (thinking this was all a show I guess?) with me fast walking outta there ASAP.

Still have the autographs and will always treasure that moment:goodvibes.

P.S. flash forward to April 2010.....I wrote to both of their alter egos and got an autograph and pic from them as well:thumbsup2.

T.T.F.N.

As we were all posing for pictures afterwards, I innocently ask Mary Poppins if I was being just a wee bit cheeky.;)

She LEANS into me while clutching my arm and whispers into my ear in a sultry voice:

"Yes....you are."

Pics.... or it didn't happen ;)

My best friend and I were talking about this yesterday. Flynn Rider and Aladdin are probably the hottest "princes" because they weren't born with money and had to hustle. They have character and aren't just pretty boys. I probably think Flynn is a little hotter because Rapunzel's love made him want to be better. Aladdin was a romantic at heart before Jasmine.

My best friend and I were talking about this yesterday. Flynn Rider and Aladdin are probably the hottest "princes" because they weren't born with money and had to hustle. They have character and aren't just pretty boys. I probably think Flynn is a little hotter because Rapunzel's love made him want to be better. Aladdin was a romantic at heart before Jasmine.

I love Flynn's smolder . . . he is such a cutie. I can't wait for Tangled to come out on DVD.

Well, I say I am from Chattanooga but I am technically from Ringgold, GA. Chattanooga is about 20 minutes. Its just easier to say Chattanooga. Just come to my Walmart one day and you will see what backwoods rednecks look like. LOLOL.

I know where that is I grew up Vacationing in Dalton and my parents wanted to move there just never worked out for us. I am from rural Florida I know what Redneck looks like. :rotfl2:

Pics.... or it didn't happen ;)

DSCF3879.jpg

(DL's TOT; April 2010)

that's me in the back row.....just to the right of the dude holding up our tour sign.
and that was the first time I did N-O-T hold onto the seat with my hands:scared1:......

my right left was going over his left knee..............
....the lady to the left of me (married) was clutching my left arm while burrying her head into my shoulder................

while I was attempting with my right hand to catch her left knee from coming over my left leg......

(Think about that visual for a moment:lmao:) -

But wait!popcorn::

once over, I headed on on over back from DCA to DL and boogied on just a wee bit past main street and almost up to the Hub when I spied Mr. Penguin by the Coca Cola Corner:thumbsup2.

I quickly headed on over there and lo and behold guess who was there:

DSCF3745-1.jpg

(shot taken just outside Coca Cola Corner; DL April 2010)

I am not Goofing around!:laughing:
2peoplejustgoofingaround-2.jpg

(ok.....so this pic came from my Disney Wonder vacation - Jan. 2009):upsidedow

Unfortunately, this adventure didn't turn out so great........but if ya wanna see what happened on this vacation of mine, just search, "If I were a Fraggle" & up will pop up my trip report.:surfweb:
(Had major major major issues with the hotel I was staying at; DGC hotel)

Anywho -

But hey, I plan on returning to DL Oct of nxt year as part of my vacation to San Fran (to see the Walt Disney Family Museum, Winchester House, Napa Valley, Alcatraz, etc....Halloween 2012).:woohoo:
backstagemagicpics218.jpg

(pic of Walt & Lillian; located in rear of Lilly Belle - DL April 2010)

T.T.F.N.

I know where that is I grew up Vacationing in Dalton and my parents wanted to move there just never worked out for us. I am from rural Florida I know what Redneck looks like. :rotfl2:

You vacationed in Dalton? LOL. I'm sorry. But it's cool that you know where I am talking about!!

You vacationed in Dalton? LOL. I'm sorry. But it's cool that you know where I am talking about!!

A long time ago I have heard that it has gotten really bad up there. We camped a lot and visited all the battlegrounds around there.

1.Belle--you want someone you can talk to,and is attractive.
2.Jasmin--because im just a dude
3.Meg (Hercules) got a little bad girl in her
4.Jane(Tarzan) i think its the accent
5.Tink-- again Im a dude sorry
6.Mia(princess diaries)not animated but she is GORGEOUS
7.Julie Andrews have had a crush on her all my life
8.Pocahontas
9.Mulan
10.Cinderella

8,9,10 to me are all in a tie
i know some of these animated ones are suppose to be young but AGAIN im just a dude sorry.
the bad thing is they dont age so not so long ago it was not so creepy.
AND dont blame us we did not draw them this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter