Who is your Disney character crush?

I think you are reading waaaay to much into it :lmao:
The story never changes, and Cindy + the other princesses are always the same in WDW (clothes, look, storyline) So i will go with the idea of "pixie dust" and saying that this is fantasy, and we are allowed to assume that they never age they will forever be young & beautiful & happy.

You dont hear about divorced Princesses do you? lol, in reality there is not really a "Happily Ever After" life goes up & down, so lets just continue to believe in the fantasy of "Happily Ever After" where people stay in love, nothing bad ever happens and they will never age :goodvibes

And once again we are back to they never age.... which means they are underage and therefore enter creepy territory.

:rotfl:

Oh wow, I have tried to refrain from commenting but ya know. . .lol.

Apparently Cindy, Snow and Aurora were old enough to marry. They did run off with their respective princes and live "happily ever after" ya know. . .

lol, in reality there is not really a "Happily Ever After" life goes up & down, so lets just continue to believe in the fantasy of "Happily Ever After" where people stay in love, nothing bad ever happens and they will never age :goodvibes

one can be happy thru the ups and downs, it's all in your attitude and the way you deal with things.

It's all about maintaining a positive mental attitude, If a Princess chooses to walk out of my life, I refuse to let her take my happiness with her, that is one thing that no divorce court will take from one party and give to the other..:)
the stories never say, they live happily ever after, together..:cool1:

one can be happy thru the ups and downs, it's all in your attitude and the way you deal with things.

It's all about maintaining a positive mental attitude, If a Princess chooses to walk out of my life, I refuse to let her take my happiness with her, that is one thing that no divorce court will take from one party and give to the other..:)
the stories never say, they live happily ever after, together..:cool1:

I agree here. Ups and downs are what gives life a little jolt. Its how we choose to handle the downs that affect the "happily ever after" part.

I agree here. Ups and downs are what gives life a little jolt. Its how we choose to handle the downs that affect the "happily ever after" part.

Hmmm if you agree, then I must be wrong...:lmao::lmao:

Oh wow, I have tried to refrain from commenting but ya know. . .lol.

Apparently Cindy, Snow and Aurora were old enough to marry. They did run off with their respective princes and live "happily ever after" ya know. . .

1. They are all European. Isn't the age of consent/adulthood like 16 in most of europe?

2. They are also old-timey type stories. Girls used to get married off YOUNG.

Soooo.... Them running away to get married is not proof of non-creepiness.

1. They are all European. Isn't the age of consent/adulthood like 16 in most of europe?

Okay, well, I guess that is one way of looking at it. . .lol.

OK, 2 ways to look at this, again, they were too young in the stories, but that was years ago, Disney portrays them as they were then,

Example, of my theory, If I watch ET, does that mean it's creepy if I'd want to go out with Drew BArrymore NOW..??

or, let's simplify, if they weren't of legal age, they wouldn't be working at WDW..LOL

Honestly, the fact that we are talking about cartoon crushes is creepy in itself..regardless of age. Some of us said characters that weren't even human, doesn't mean we are into bestiality in real life :lmao:

So forget creepiness! Just have fun! I think people are reading WAAAAY to much into this! :rotfl::rotfl2:

Honestly, the fact that we are talking about cartoon crushes is creepy in itself..regardless of age. Some of us said characters that weren't even human, doesn't mean we are into bestiality in real life :lmao:

So forget creepiness! Just have fun! I think people are reading WAAAAY to much into this! :rotfl::rotfl2:

we are having fun, it's creative , imaginative, fun debate

Do you guys know that the Romeo & Juliet that Shakespeare imaginged for the story were supposedly only 13years old?

Again, adds to the different cultures, and of course the whole thing about human life span increasing therefore we do not marry off and impregnant young girls like what was so common back in the old times (My greatgrandma was married at 15 and had a daughter at 16, She died in 2009 at the age of 95)

So anyways, LOL. It is interesting to think of tho, how much our perseptions have changed on "age" as we go further and further into "modern" times.

Do you guys know that the Romeo & Juliet that Shakespeare imaginged for the story were supposedly only 13years old?

Again, adds to the different cultures, and of course the whole thing about human life span increasing therefore we do not marry off and impregnant young girls like what was so common back in the old times (My greatgrandma was married at 15 and had a daughter at 16, She died in 2009 at the age of 95)

So anyways, LOL. It is interesting to think of tho, how much our perseptions have changed on "age" as we go further and further into "modern" times.

Very good point! It use to be common place for a girl to be married by 15-20, and nowadays a woman is considered irresponsible if they marry before 25. (I don't believe that, but I've heard many people say so).

Can't believe anyone hasn't said Tarzan!!! Idk if its just me or what, but the body and the dreads, are enough!! Well, and of course, he IS the king of the jungle haha

Not that I really have a "thing" for cartoon characters :rotfl: but as a kid I had a big crush on Jasmine as well as Ariel. What can I say? I love redheads.

Unless your from West Virginia then only requirement is your uncle must marry you after your second child is born.

Unless your from West Virginia then only requirement is your uncle must marry you after your second child is born.

Ahaha :rotfl: That could be said of where I live also. I live in back woods Tennessee. Where it is impossible not to say Y'all when speaking of more then 1 person and where everyone has heard of Chocolate Gravy!!

Ahaha :rotfl: That could be said of where I live also. I live in back woods Tennessee. Where it is impossible not to say Y'all when speaking of more then 1 person and where everyone has heard of Chocolate Gravy!!

Chattanoga isnt backwoods. I have been there a lot of times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter