Who is your Disney character crush?

Thanks to this thread I'm almost thinking I need to start rewatching my Disney animated Features so that I can actually pay attention to how hot the various princesses are.

Thanks to this thread I'm almost thinking I need to start rewatching my Disney animated Features so that I can actually pay attention to how hot the various princesses are.

jasmins got a hot bod ;) but shes only 16 ..

jasmins got a hot bod ;) but shes only 16 ..

And That my friend is why I haven't actually scoped out the princesses with an eye on which ones are hot in the past. It's a very fine line you walk on the creepy factor.

I swear, you women have it easy. The 'Creepy Meter' is already so skewed on men in general that older women can drool all they want too over some young guy (twilight anyone?), and nobody really gives it a second thought. Guys however start drooling over any youngish girl (even those who are "legal"), and it's instantly creepy. :laughing:

i dont find anyone good looking out of twilight although apparently theres some new hotties in the new one which i have yet to see .. seriously slacking !

And That my friend is why I haven't actually scoped out the princesses with an eye on which ones are hot in the past. It's a very fine line you walk on the creepy factor.

I swear, you women have it easy. The 'Creepy Meter' is already so skewed on men in general that older women can drool all they want too over some young guy (twilight anyone?), and nobody really gives it a second thought. Guys however start drooling over any youngish girl (even those who are "legal"), and it's instantly creepy. :laughing:

LMAO...WOOPS I apparently didn't take into account that most of the princesses are all technically teenagers. I kinda forgot. :confused::confused3:headache::eek:

i dont find anyone good looking out of twilight although apparently theres some new hotties in the new one which i have yet to see .. seriously slacking !

:lmao: Get on that! You need to keep up to date on the pop culture hotties!

:rotfl2:

LMAO...WOOPS I apparently didn't take into account that most of the princesses are all technically teenagers. I kinda forgot. :confused::confused3:headache::eek:

:laughing: Cartoon version.... fine line you walk if you drool or say they are hot.

Costumed version at the parks.... A bit safer since you know the CM is of age, but can still come across as creepy.

:crazy2:

Belle is at the top of my list, with Ariel close behind her.

you threw off my groove....:sad2:

i agree with these .. belles my fav princess :) very close 2nd the real giselle not the cartoon

Oh Ya!! Giselle!! I Totally forgot about her! Maybe it's because she's like the red-headed stepchild of the Disney Princesses.

She was like the perfect combination of traditional Disney Princess, with that extra bit of take-no-crap attitude, brains, and outlook to complete the package. (And best of all... Pretty damned sure she was legal! :lmao: )

its a must .. im missing out :mad:

Definately! :rotfl:

i just looked at ur link for the edited pic .. i edit loadsa my pics on fb they look so much better i think :goodvibes

Oh Ya!! Giselle!! I Totally forgot about her! Maybe it's because she's like the red-headed stepchild of the Disney Princesses.

She was like the perfect combination of traditional Disney Princess, with that extra bit of take-no-crap attitude, brains, and outlook to complete the package. (And best of all... Pretty damned sure she was legal! :lmao: )

yeh giselle is legal if not tht guy she got with is kinda going to jail lol

i just looked at ur link for the edited pic .. i edit loadsa my pics on fb they look so much better i think :goodvibes

I know, right!?!? I look wicked HOTT all edited/photoshopped/air brushed! Ha ha ha:rotfl:
I don't think you need editing. You're still young and everything is still in it's place and wrinkle free! *jealous* :sad1:

I know, right!?!? I look wicked HOTT all edited/photoshopped/air brushed! Ha ha ha:rotfl:
I don't think you need editing. You're still young and everything is still in it's place and wrinkle free! *jealous* :sad1:

i just tend to make mine black and white and tht lol .. aww im sure every bit the disney princess :cutie:

Ha ha. I took a cheesey facebook quiz a while back and apparently I am most like Giselle...although I had no idea who she was. Must've been from the one and only Disney movie I missed!:confused3

Ha ha. I took a cheesey facebook quiz a while back and apparently I am most like Giselle...although I had no idea who she was. Must've been from the one and only Disney movie I missed!:confused3

go out now and get enchanted .. its my favourite film . i love it . seriously missing out there ..go go times ticking lol

go out now and get enchanted .. its my favourite film . i love it . seriously missing out there ..go go times ticking lol

As Natalie mentioned, Giselle is from "Enchanted". She's definately a unique one among the Disney Princesses..... And if you enjoy the classic Disney Princesses, you REALLY need to see the movie anyway just because of how it pays homage to the classics in a thoroughly modern way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter