Who is your Disney character crush?

I fell in love with him when he rubbed the top of Max's head on the beach. LOL. I collect Disney art and I actually own the cell from the movie for that scene. It's one of my favorite Disney pieces.
Nancy:love:

I fell in love with him when he rubbed the top of Max's head on the beach. LOL. I collect Disney art and I actually own the cell from the movie for that scene. It's one of my favorite Disney pieces.
Nancy:love:

Awwww....yes that is a VERY sweet scene. Eric is pretty awesome too.

I figured this was a "cartoon only.." which is why i felt silly and loved posting so much!!! I heart tink and jasmine...but my crushes are Aladdin...Naveen..yummy hehe..and JS if allowed:goodvibes

Jessica Rabbit is my crush of course

jessica.jpg

I would say Ariel because I love redheads and Jane from tarzan movies. Love the British women.

Let's face it.......guys prefer Jasmine and Ariel because they show off the most skin. Us conservative gals like Snowy, Cindy, and Aurora never get any love.

True story.....I was in DTD a few years back, and there are those statues of Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella, and these two young teenage boys were going to get their pic taken with them. No joke, one guy jumps next to Aurora, and says to his brother/friend, "I get the hot one; you get the ugly one!"

Can you believe it? Cinderella, ugly!? I about gave them a piece of my mind.

LOL It has nothing to do w/ skin at all. Cindy and even thou you didn't mention her, Belle are like two goodey shoes for my liking. Give me a girl who likes action and isn't afraid to show thier might and will. That's why I said Pocahontas and Mulan.

LOL It has nothing to do w/ skin at all. Cindy and even thou you didn't mention her, Belle are like two goodey shoes for my liking. Give me a girl who likes action and isn't afraid to show thier might and will. That's why I said Pocahontas and Mulan.

:thumbsup2:hug::woohoo:

Awesome answer!

So, 8 more days huh? You must be super excited! How long are you going for and where are you staying?

Super excited would be a under statement lol I'm going for a week and staying at wilderness lodge...can't wait...this week needs to go by fast!

Super excited would be a under statement lol I'm going for a week and staying at wilderness lodge...can't wait...this week needs to go by fast!

I'm so jealous! My trip is soooo far away! I have yet to stay at wilderness lodge but i Would love to at christmas time...i hear it's beautiful! :flower3:

I'm so jealous! My trip is soooo far away! I have yet to stay at wilderness lodge but i Would love to at christmas time...i hear it's beautiful! :flower3:

I know how you feel when you say, it feels like your trip is so far away. It seems like just yesterday, when we were discussing it and planning it. Now it is almost here and only a week away. Wilderness Lodge is really nice. Never stayed there at C-mas time but it is truly a wonderful place. Where do u usually stay at in disney.

I know how you feel when you say, it feels like your trip is so far away. It seems like just yesterday, when we were discussing it and planning it. Now it is almost here and only a week away. Wilderness Lodge is really nice. Never stayed there at C-mas time but it is truly a wonderful place. Where do u usually stay at in disney.

Don't have a usual place yet. I'm still fairly new to the wonder that is Disney World! I'm working on our 3rd trip that's coming up in November. My goal is to stay at a new resort each time we go. So far we've done POR, BWV and Kidani and will be staying at OKW on this upcoming trip. I can't wait! :yay:
So do you travel with family? Friends? Solo?

I didnt know there where different types. LOL Maybe I am then. Hmm.
Trouble? What kind of trouble? Hmmmm, maybe you've just been dating the WRONG kind of redheads!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter