What is your biggest pet peeve in general

What annoys me in the parks would be chanting from the tour groups. It takes away from being in Disney.
In general I would say people who are fake, people who are not honest & people who make assumptions.

Barking dogs - not one that just lets out a woof when someone comes to the door, or a bark or two if someone walks by, etc. But ones that bark non-stop for more than 5 minutes. It especially annoys me when we go camping and people bring their dogs and never make them shut up. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me. So annoying!

Also people who don't keep their dogs in their own yard. It's not that hard to train them to stay in your yard, we've done it with many dogs over the years. It's pure laziness when people don't properly train their dogs.

Telemarketers rank right up there too. I can't even imagine why anyone would want that job.
I'm the biggest dog lover in the world, and I can't stand that either. Dogs that bark non stop. I think their owners are rude to let them do that continually.

My biggest one at the moment more like a first world problem then a pet peeve

That banks are closed on Sunday
I don't have a problem with that. Especially since you can withdraw money 24-7 from their ATM machines. Also you can do on-line banking 24-7 (as long as you have internet.) JMHO :)

People that do weird things with their mouth, make weird noises with their mouth or chew with their mouths open.
Yes I'm weird lol

Drivers we all love to hate:

8. Car key Cathy. You've seen her. She's the one hawking for the closest spot by the store for 15 minutes despite 20 spots being available 1/3 of the way up the aisle. Oh and when you were going to pull into one and there was an empty one close, and thought yourself lucky? No. You thought wrong. You were unlucky because Car key Cathy was on the prowl behind you and that spot belonged to her. And either A, your car gets vandalized or B, Cathy weaves a tapestry of curses that will hover over that store 20 years from now. Cathy's kids are pretty much slinking away from the embarrassment as fast as they can too. Nice.

I was one of those kids slinking away in embarrassment, I guarantee it.

My biggest one at the moment more like a first world problem then a pet peeve

That banks are closed on Sunday

The bank we use is open 7 days a week and branches all over the place. However, I am on my dad's accounts as Power of Attorney and have had to use his bank. The hours are not convenient at all, for me. Open at 8:30 and close at 5:00 Monday through Thursday, friday open until 6:00. Saturday hours are 9 - 1. No Sunday hours. Also, very few branches around.

Where I work, they had a bank come in to offer their services. We would get some promotion if we signed up. It was an online only bank, no brick and mortar facilities. I couldn't do that, nor could my DH.

Proper Grammar. Fake Service Dogs.

Airplanes - 2 rules I have said are needed for YEARS - overhead luggage bins locked at the gate and unlocked after non-stored luggage people depart the plane :) Oh, and if you have one of those afore-mentioned bags and can't put it into the storage bin, you should downsize your bag, or check it!

Or this one......I want to sale my car or whatever. It's sell, people!

Mine would have to be people who think that the rules do not apply to them.

But at the very top of my list these days are rude drivers. There is construction going on on the road I have to drive home on. The company that I work for probably accounts for 90% of the people driving on this road. For at least 6 months now, the right lane has been closed at the same point. So MOST people move over to the left lane in plenty of time. But we have those few special ones that think their time is more important than everyone else and will speed down the right lane until it ends and then try to swerve into the left lane at the very last minute. There have been a few fender benders already but there's going to end up being a big accident before it's all over with.

Yes, THIS ^^^.
I was going to write about those same people. Well, not the exact same people but people who do the same thing. I try very hard not to let them in line even though I'm usually a very courteous driver.

omg yes on service dogs two were going to be evicted were I live and the went to there doctor and now they can't get evicted

We have several rental properties ... with a strict no pets policy - I know at some point someone with a "Service Dog" will look at one of our properties, apply, then say "Oh, we have a service dog" ... I try to review social media before showings :) We had a lady who kept texting my DH about her "perfect dog" - she even offered to have us interview him as a potential tenant - (but not a SD) ... after going back and forth with her several times he just stopped responding. She then texted from ANOTHER number and set up a showing - I knew within 5 minutes she was the crazy dog lady! Still said no!

Door to door sales. I cannot handle it at all, I work from home, so it impacts my work day, and I also find it very presumptuous. I would never purchase any product or service from someone who comes to my door, I am a researcher, I like to research companies and products, so purchasing from you, just because you showed up, is just not going to happen, even if I need that product or service. I also find that many of these people have very poorly designed websites with very little information, it is 2017, you should be investing in an easy to navigate and informative website, not in walking around neighborhoods in the middle of the day knocking on doors. I have a no soliciting sign, so I often just don't answer the door, but I will occasionally open it, against my better judgement, and more times than not these sales people will not take a quick and friendly 'no thank you' for an answer, and that makes me apoplectic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter