What is your biggest pet peeve in general

I'll own this. I have a condition that makes escalators really challenging. I am terrified of them, and actually recently lost my carry on down one (thankfully it was 2am and the airport was empty). Better at going up than down. The only reason I hesitate is to make sure I step in the right place to not fall. My anxiety is increased by angry/annoyed/aggressive people, so if it's a crowded or loud environment sometimes I am too upset and have to get away. Just keep in mind that some people are legitimately trying their best to function but might have invisible issues you don't know about. Believe me, I'm not fond of people and I don't want to be in anyone's way. I opt for stairs when I can, or elevators (but usually afraid I'm being judged as lazy or slow if I do that too.)

My problem with it is when the escalator is full of people. I've had that many times in the Land pavilion, the escalator is packed full, and if someone stops right when they get off, it is very dangerous. I don't mean to make light of anyone with a disability. When it is that busy it is probably safer for everyone, including the person with the disability, for them to use the stairs or elevator. I would hate to see anyone fall.

Speeding Vehicles!

We had the joy of returning home from a vacation north of Toronto, Ontario, and the traffic was doing 130, 140, & we don't know what in the passing lanes. It was posted at 100 and suggested lower in construction areas. However, no slow down through there, and we did not see any Ontario Provincial Police cars on patrol. That trip which normally takes 3 hrs in duration, had us home in 1 hr! We've decided to take train transportation next visit north, and rent a car. :(

I just thought of one people that think the parking lot is the perfect place to have a reunion and I am trying to end my day. I get they are more entitled to the space then I am but more then likely it's been a long morning and I just want to get home

So, 80-85 mph when the speed limit is 60-65.

We here, have been using the metric system for so long now, I'd have to ask you, is it?

They were doing that which is considered "Racing" here in the insurance industry, and *** Department. An absence of policing meant no speeding tickets... sigh.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter