What is your biggest pet peeve in general

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who raise their voices over the smallest things and blame others for not wanting to listen to their yelling. If you want to talk with me, yelling or bashing isn't getting you anywhere except on my "Don't have conversations with this person" -list.

Barking dogs - not one that just lets out a woof when someone comes to the door, or a bark or two if someone walks by, etc. But ones that bark non-stop for more than 5 minutes. It especially annoys me when we go camping and people bring their dogs and never make them shut up. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me. So annoying!

Also people who don't keep their dogs in their own yard. It's not that hard to train them to stay in your yard, we've done it with many dogs over the years. It's pure laziness when people don't properly train their dogs.

Telemarketers rank right up there too. I can't even imagine why anyone would want that job.

People who stand in front of the elevator's doors and make it hard for you to get off. If you are waiting and see someone needs off, move out of the way! Similarly, people who immediately stop when they get off of an escalator. Happens all of the time at Disney World. If you need to get you bearings, walk a couple steps to the side and then stop. Don't make me crash into you and then act surprised.

I too hate the people who throw cigarette butts out of their car window. You want to smoke that nasty stuff, keep the remains with you. Anyone who throws trash on the ground makes my blood curdle.

Biggest Peeve: People who cheat - I left a store line the other day (was only going to buy a couple of craft things I didn't need anyway) because the same person first cut in front of me in line, and then tried to return things she didn't buy there! "Officially" I decided I'd be late to pick up DS if I waited for that to play out, but deep down I just couldn't watch someone with whom I was already irritated try to take advantage of even more people.

That also includes: People (especially drivers) who think their time is more important than everyone else's - If the sign says the lane is closing, it doesn't mean "for everyone but you." And no, you cannot "turn right on red after stop" until after the people with the green arrow get to turn!

Bonus Peeve: Constant technology updates to things I like the way they are - I have a rather slow learning curve with tech stuff. By the time I'm finally comfortable and getting the most out of all the features, poof :wizard: they change!

Smokers
People who are late
People that think their dog should go everyplace they do
Cell phone talkers on public transportation
People that leave shopping carts in the parking lot
People who send their kids to school sick to infect all the others

People who block the entire aisle at the grocery store and don't move. When you say excuse me they look at you like what did I do. Also the people who use self scan and have no clue how to use or think it's cute to let kids do when huge line, people with overflowing carts in express line. People who pay by check and don't start until after order totally rung up.

I hate the grocery store! Also those who wear pajama pants and lean on cart with rear end sticking out.

The end

my biggest one is people yapping on a cell phone while in a public restroom---they cant take 2 minutes out to go to the bathroom in peace

besides that I would hate to the person theyre talking too and know what IM doing while talking to them:rainbow:

along the cell phone vent is people that try to text and walk without paying any attention to anything around them--until they almost crash into you but then it seems to be your fault

also people who stop right at the top of an escaltor they just come to a dead stop or even in doorways dead stop:rainbow:

my biggest one is people yapping on a cell phone while in a public restroom---they cant take 2 minutes out to go to the bathroom in peace

besides that I would hate to the person theyre talking too and know what IM doing while talking to them:rainbow:
Those are the people that get one flush after another from me. :thumbsup2

I am sure everyone was a bad driver when they where first learning
Understood, but most bad drivers have years of experience. Just learning drivers are especially cautious.
Or this one......I want to sale my car or whatever. It's sell, people!

Mine would have to be people who think that the rules do not apply to them.

But at the very top of my list these days are rude drivers. There is construction going on on the road I have to drive home on. The company that I work for probably accounts for 90% of the people driving on this road. For at least 6 months now, the right lane has been closed at the same point. So MOST people move over to the left lane in plenty of time. But we have those few special ones that think their time is more important than everyone else and will speed down the right lane until it ends and then try to swerve into the left lane at the very last minute. There have been a few fender benders already but there's going to end up being a big accident before it's all over with.

The correct way to drive and merge in this situation IS the Zipper method
http://www.startribune.com/the-proper-way-to-merge-you-might-be-surprised/124043209/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merge_(traffic) "In traffic engineering, the late merge or zipper method is a convention for merging traffic into a reduced number of lanes. Drivers in merging lanes are expected to use both lanes to advance to the lane reduction point and merge at that location, alternating turns."

"Dinning"
Funny, I just searched and it's a word - one which has NOTHING to do with food, eating, restaurants, Disney plans, etc.
  • http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dinning
  • noun
  • 1. a loud, confused noise; a continued loud or tumultuoussound; noisy clamor.
  • verb (used with object), dinned, dinning.
  • 2. to assail with din.
  • 3. to sound or utter with clamor or persistent repetition.
  • verb (used without object), dinned, dinning.
  • 4. to make a din.

When people post on the Dis "tell me about...". For example, "Tell me about Beach Club Resort" or "tell me about Boma". I can't stand that!! Research like everybody else!
I know, ridiculous. But it drives me nuts!

Let's not forget slow drivers in the left lane

People who stop right in front of you while you're walking, and people who take up the whole aisle. Also people that have no sense of personal space. Not only is it annoying but its also really uncomfortable for me.

People who stop right in front of you while you're walking, and people who take up the whole aisle. Also people that have no sense of personal space. Not only is it annoying but its also really uncomfortable for me.

The people that are literally breathing on you at the grocery/any store check out! Like if your cart bumps into me or my car one more time...

The people that are literally breathing on you at the grocery/any store check out! Like if your cart bumps into me or my car one more time...

Augh, I had that issue in a Wal-Mart checkout line last night. On top of it the people behind me were obnoxious, not even paying attention to their kids running all over the place.

That's another pet peeve. Parents not paying attention to their children. Or even worse, when they do pay attention but they don't give a lick and let them act like monkey's anyway.

When people post on the Dis "tell me about...". For example, "Tell me about Beach Club Resort" or "tell me about Boma". I can't stand that!! Research like everybody else!
I know, ridiculous. But it drives me nuts!

Let's not forget slow drivers in the left lane

It's not that we don't google it it's we want to know what other posters think

I have a handful of friends on the board and want their opinion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter