What is your biggest pet peeve in general

People who check out at the grocery store, watch the checker scan and bag $150 worth of groceries, then seem caught off guard when the process is done THAT THEY HAVE TO COME UP WITH A WAY TO PAY FOR IT! Fumbling for a card or cash. (BONUS POINTS IF ALL 6 CARDS YOU TRY ARE DECLINED AND THE WORKERS HAVE TO PUT YOUR STUFF BACK ON THE SHELF)

Or people who are at the cashier at the mini-mart/gas station, want an item that behind the counter, but don't what flavor chewing tobacco they want, or what brand of cigarettes, or what brand of booze....or the worst....want a scratcher lottery ticket, and there is a choice of 30, and they just can't decide which one ticket they want to spend their ONE dollar on.

People merging on the freeway who have to floor their car at the last minute to get ahead of you, when if they they just held their speed, would be able to slide in right behind you since there are no other cars behind your for 3 miles.

I don't really know how to generalize this, but people who think their plans are more important than others.
More specifically, this summer I went on a cruise and one of our stops was at Grand Cayman. Cruise ships don't dock at Grand Cayman, you have to take a tender boat. Cruises are really good about explaining this and making sure you understand to plan accordingly because there are usually long lines to wait to get on a tender. So my party had an excursion planned at 8:30, so we got in line to get on a tender pretty early. While we're standing in line, this couple comes down to deck 0 where you board, and sees the extremely long line and tells a crew member that they can't wait in the line because they have an excursion that starts in 30 minutes. The crew member tells them she's sorry but she can't do anything they have to wait in line, and if they booked the excursion through the cruise line, they would wait for them. The couple gets extremely upset and starts complaining and it drove me nuts because A) taking a tender is at least 15 minutes, so how did you expect to show up 30 minutes before your excursion and make it on time? and B) it's no one else's problem but your own. And it just bothers me in general when people are rude to staff members anywhere. Everyone waiting in line also had places to be.
I've also seen similar situations at Disney where people would complain about waiting in lines because they have FP for something else or ADRs, but if you know you don't have enough time to wait in line, don't get in line.
Okay rant over :o

People who have no freaking idea what they want to order either inside or at the drive thru.if you can't keep it moving, stay out of the drive thru or stay away from the order counter.
People who are late or have no sense of time (my dd,her dad,her step mom,dd's boyfriend).

People who park near or next to my car (I park away from everyone else and gotta be some fool who doesn't realize my car is anti social, lol)

The list goes on and on.

I've got a few:
  1. People who don't use blinkers.
  2. Single drivers in the carpool lane during carpool hours, and the rules not being enforced.
  3. People who do not use capitalization or punctuation in posts (here, facebook, etc). Albeit, I'm guilty of misspelled words on a regular basis.
  4. Disrespectful smokers.

People that pass their dogs off as service animals because they just have to have Fido with them. FYI-emotional support animals are not service dogs and protected the same way as service animals under the ADA.

Bad spelling. Hello, spell check?! An occasional typo, fine, but tons of spelling errors, no excuse. I can't think of a single program/board/email that doesn't have it built in. Not only is courteous to others, but it will also help you in the long run as you learn to spell properly. I'm sure I'll get some *****ing about that one, but it's a huge pet peeve of mine. And sorry, having a learning disability doesn't always excuse you. My son has one, but I always insisted he use spell check and learn.

Right now it's coming on and trolling via spamming threads. But that person and the threads will be gone by the time anyone reads this.

How do I miss that I am up till 12 am est have yet to see it

Well if they'd leave earlier they wouldn't have to care about slow people.

I always leave earlier then I should cause I have a massive fear of being late

People who have no freaking idea what they want to order either inside or at the drive thru.if you can't keep it moving, stay out of the drive thru or stay away from the order counter.
People who are late or have no sense of time (my dd,her dad,her step mom,dd's boyfriend).

People who park near or next to my car (I park away from everyone else and gotta be some fool who doesn't realize my car is anti social, lol)

The list goes on and on.

line cutting!
i can usually let most things go...but not this. I always say something! Much to the embarrassment of my friends

People that pass their dogs off as service animals because they just have to have Fido with them. FYI-emotional support animals are not service dogs and protected the same way as service animals under the ADA.

Bad spelling. Hello, spell check?! An occasional typo, fine, but tons of spelling errors, no excuse. I can't think of a single program/board/email that doesn't have it built in. Not only is courteous to others, but it will also help you in the long run as you learn to spell properly. I'm sure I'll get some *****ing about that one, but it's a huge pet peeve of mine. And sorry, having a learning disability doesn't always excuse you. My son has one, but I always insisted he use spell check and learn.
I have a Facebook friend who types tommorow all of the time, consistently, another who types allot instead of a lot. Another peeve is dinning instead of dining.

I have a Facebook friend who types tommorow all of the time, consistently, another who types allot instead of a lot. Another peeve is dinning instead of dining.

Or this one......I want to sale my car or whatever. It's sell, people!

Mine would have to be people who think that the rules do not apply to them.

But at the very top of my list these days are rude drivers. There is construction going on on the road I have to drive home on. The company that I work for probably accounts for 90% of the people driving on this road. For at least 6 months now, the right lane has been closed at the same point. So MOST people move over to the left lane in plenty of time. But we have those few special ones that think their time is more important than everyone else and will speed down the right lane until it ends and then try to swerve into the left lane at the very last minute. There have been a few fender benders already but there's going to end up being a big accident before it's all over with.

People who treat their dogs/cats/rats/snakes/ pets in general as a child. They aren't human. You don't have to take them everywhere you go. I also don't want to see them in an eating establishment while I am eating my food.

Facebook political rants. Right now probably my biggest pet peeve. Don't post if you don't know what the heck your talking about. Just don't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter