TSA precheck... Anyone turned down?

Atlanta usually doesn't have problems as the airport is the busiest, so they can get a ton of people through.

Just curious…I applied yesterday and my status online says, "Eligibility Determined," but the KTN is unassigned. Does this mean I was turned down? Now I'm nervous. I am also a nurse and read what some people said about our fingerprints...

Just curious…I applied yesterday and my status online says, "Eligibility Determined," but the KTN is unassigned. Does this mean I was turned down? Now I'm nervous. I am also a nurse and read what some people said about our fingerprints...
No, that's how mine, DH's and DD's looked
We got our numbers a few days later

Just a little update…I checked yesterday and my KTN was online :yay:

I called SW and added it to my October flight already :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the help!

For those of you that got the "Eligibility Determined" status but no KTN right away, did the status also say you've been sent a letter that you should have within 10 days? I cancelled my DH's upcoming appointment while waiting to see what happens with mine. We usually travel together and there's no benefit to him having it if I don't. FWIW they also had trouble getting my fingerprints.

For those of you that got the "Eligibility Determined" status but no KTN right away, did the status also say you've been sent a letter that you should have within 10 days? I cancelled my DH's upcoming appointment while waiting to see what happens with mine. We usually travel together and there's no benefit to him having it if I don't. FWIW they also had trouble getting my fingerprints.
Yes, that's exactly how it was worded

How long as yours said Eligibility Determined? We did get our number loaded on the site before our letter arrived. There were several days between

My appointment was Tuesday, 2 days ago. I just checked this morning and saw the Eligibility Determined. It sounds like there may still be hope for me! Thank you!

My appointment was Tuesday, 2 days ago. I just checked this morning and saw the Eligibility Determined. It sounds like there may still be hope for me! Thank you!
I would say you'll be fine.

I mean truthfully I believe anyone who gets turned down would know why/or at least not be terribly surprised based on something in their past. Unless it's an error of some sort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter