To all singles.... Is today....

Carrie

Do your Algebra Homework

Gregg

If you only knew how much of a sore subject that was this morning. Did you see my prior post... ya dont push me.. to close to the edge.

Right now it looks like I will be failing the class... anyone else care to comment?

Yup didnt think so...

Gregg

If you only knew how much of a sore subject that was this morning. Did you see my prior post... ya dont push me.. to close to the edge.

Right now it looks like I will be failing the class... anyone else care to comment?

Yup didnt think so...

ummmm...Carrie...Don't make me do you like I do Marie when she is in a blah mood...I dont think anyone wants to hear me make up some silly song about you and sing to you till you are :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

(Hang in there Carrie)

ummmm...Carrie...Don't make me do you like I do Marie when she is in a blah mood...I dont think anyone wants to hear me make up some silly song about you and sing to you till you are :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

(Hang in there Carrie)

Oh.. already got someone who does that.

I have no one to blame but myself. I did not budget my time well this course. And for that I shall pay. Just not sure what happens to my GPA if the class is pass or fail with 80 or better.

Oh.. already got someone who does that.

I have no one to blame but myself. I did not budget my time well this course. And for that I shall pay. Just not sure what happens to my GPA if the class is pass or fail with 80 or better.
Hmm, thats an interesting question, and I have noticed from Gs classes they are doing a lot of the math classes pass or fail that way, weird if you ask me...I prefer the regular grade option....Looks like a failing grade would have to be counted as the highest failing grad(ie:79)

(Hang in there Carrie)

It's a small world after all....oh sorry...not sure how that got there...

Gregg

Yup didnt think so...

Carrie, My only comment is this :sad1: that you might be failing. Hang in there, I pray it will get better for you.

Hmm, thats an interesting question, and I have noticed from Gs classes they are doing a lot of the math classes pass or fail that way, weird if you ask me...I prefer the regular grade option....Looks like a failing grade would have to be counted as the highest failing grad(ie:79)

Carrie, My only comment is this :sad1: that you might be failing. Hang in there, I pray it will get better for you.

Thanks Peeps

If I fail that means 16 more weeks of Algebra insted of 8...

Well see. I have the best tutor and hopefully he can pull me through this.. but I dont know.

The Red Sox win, the Bruins win, and it's a beautiful Friday in New England.. I would've figured Carrie'd be around to ask someone to make out today?! :confused3

As for me.. my neck is sore from some choreography we're doing for the show.. some blue man group head bobbing moves that my neck wasn't prepared to do and I'm pretty sure wasn't designed for.

but... TGIF!! :)

The Red Sox win, the Bruins win, and it's a beautiful Friday in New England.. I would've figured Carrie'd be around to ask someone to make out today?! :confused3

As for me.. my neck is sore from some choreography we're doing for the show.. some blue man group head bobbing moves that my neck wasn't prepared to do and I'm pretty sure wasn't designed for.

but... TGIF!! :)

Wanna make out? puckerup:

Wanna make out? puckerup:

mmmm...(heheh I will take this out of context)
NOPE..at least not with you...lol:rolleyes1
I dont swing that way, although if you do.....:lmao:

(((HUGS))) for everything....and since it is a cyberhug, sit back and accept it dang it!!!!:laughing:

Crazy day here again...payroll plus everyones expenses and all that good stuff to take care of today.
Be sweet.....(in other words be yourself):hug:

You better not be touchin his neck....:mad: :mad:
Well actually if you must know Mr Handsome Man of mine..it made me think of your awesome neck rubs:love: :love: :love: :love:
You KNOW you are my babe and I luvs ya:love: :love: :love: :love:

Hello Everyone. I'm back from my Stress Test (actually it was an Echo Stress Test). I have to make sure I'm ready to ride Tot and EE. Don't want to have a heart attack.

What's all this about making out and neck rubs.. what have I've been missing....:rotfl: I could sure use a neck rub (too much stress)..:lmao:

Hello Everyone. I'm back from my Stress Test (actually it was an Echo Stress Test). I have to make sure I'm ready to ride Tot and EE. Don't want to have a heart attack.

What's all this about making out and neck rubs.. what have I've been missing....:rotfl: I could sure use a neck rub (too much stress)..:lmao:

:) You haven't been missing much Teresa.. my neck is still sore.

I hope nothing keeps you from ToT and EE! and we expect to see the pics!! :)

:) You haven't been missing much Teresa.. my neck is still sore.

I hope nothing keeps you from ToT and EE! and we expect to see the pics!! :)

Tom I hope not, the doc now wants me to have the nuclear stress test done before I leave for Disney. (That's if my health insurance will approve it). I tentatively scheduled for next Thursday to have that done. Five hours of punishment. :lmao:

Tom I hope not, the doc now wants me to have the nuclear stress test done before I leave for Disney. (That's if my health insurance will approve it). I tentatively scheduled for next Thursday to have that done. Five hours of punishment. :lmao:

Awe hon, the nuke stress test is WAY easier than the echo exercise version. . .about the only pain is the IV start. . .then the only uncomfortable part is when they make your heart stressed. . .doesn't last but a few seconds but feels like ETERNITY. . .when it is over you will wonder why they made you do the echo version. . .lol

Awe hon, the nuke stress test is WAY easier than the echo exercise version. . .about the only pain is the IV start. . .then the only uncomfortable part is when they make your heart stressed. . .doesn't last but a few seconds but feels like ETERNITY. . .when it is over you will wonder why they made you do the echo version. . .lol

The doc originally wanted me to do the nuclear test, but my insurance denied it, they would only approve the echo, which my doc didn't like. So now that the echo is done, he's going back to see if they will approve the nuclear now. Go figure, :confused3 don't understand health insurance co.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter