To all singles.... Is today....

ANTSS2001

<font color=deeppink>Talented Poet<br><font color=
A good day or a bad day ???

Today is just a gloomy day for me... no sun... dreary and all my friends are at work. I guess this is the one downfall I have being single... my work schedule is so opposite with everybody else.. I have this moments in the day where I wonder... who can I bug this time :laughing:

come and vent with me:rolleyes1

The Sun is shining it's fairly warm and the Sox home Opener is in 2 Hours.:goodvibes I'm stuck at work, In meetings all day and my desk is on the Garage level with no windows or Radio signal!:sad1:

My Votes for a bad one

How about a "BLESS" Day

It's overcast here, I am still :sick: but :) . Been in a 2 hour meeting with my boss and fellow co-workers. I'm :yay: because I have received my ME package over the weekend and I only have 22 days before my date with Mickey. So I'm truly "BLESS"

A good day or a bad day ???

Today is just a gloomy day for me... no sun... dreary and all my friends are at work. I guess this is the one downfall I have being single... my work schedule is so opposite with everybody else.. I have this moments in the day where I wonder... who can I bug this time :laughing:

come and vent with me:rolleyes1

Awwwww. I work via the pc so I am on all day so vent away:) I think we all have "those" days but the important part is what WE make of that day...There is a poem I cant currently find but basically it says we can choose what type of a day we have. I see every day as a beautiful gift...even when I am feeling yukky and I cant wait to open it up and see what surprise lies inside:) So hang out with someone who is in an UP mood because other peoples moods rub off on us and make today a Disney Like Day:):) Go check out there website read some of the pre trip reports here they will get you going and turn on some upbeat music:) and hang in there!!!! Dance around the LR, put a smile on your face even of it is a false one and FAKE IT...then pretty soon u will be feeling it!!!!:hug:

Rotten day. It's cold, overcast, and raining. I'm looking for another job, and the State of Washington is jerking around my unemployment, which means I'm stretched mighty thin. I also can't find my watch. :surfweb:

My vote is for a just blah day. I have algebra homework up my rear.. (does that makes sence hehe)

I could go on and on. More than anything I just want today to be over for several reasons.

The only bright note is the weather is awesome. Sat and had lunch by the water/lake/pond which has been the highlight of my day.

Is it 5 yet? Better yet is it bedtime yet?

"Normal" day for me--what ever normal may be! In this case, it's constant deadlines and dealing with old issues that predate me (as in 3 predecessors ago!). There were four people in this position in 9 months--excluding me. Not fun, but part of life.

The day is bright and sunny--probably into the mid-eighties again. Predictions for reaching the 90s soon. :scared1: So not ready for that! *LOL*

Its all good here today!!!

My Boys just received thier world championship rings..
Bill Buckner cried while throwing out the first pitch on opening day.
Johnny pesky Yelled Let's Play Ball!
Not a cloud ibn the sky~
Detroit has not scored yet
I'm Dising and watching the game!
It does'nt get any better than this!
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Its all good here today!!!

My Boys just received thier world championship rings..
Bill Buckner cried while throwing out the first pitch on opening day.
Johnny pesky Yelled Let's Play Ball!
Not a cloud ibn the sky~
Detroit has not scored yet
I'm Dising and watching the game!
It does'nt get any better than this!
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Word!

To all of that.

Oh in addition to the soxs being up 3 I just made a starbucks (crackbucks) run for the boss and he bought. Oh and its 70 out.

You gotta have skills to get 6 drinks all different sizes and not spill them driving back.. I gots me skills

note:

at 1:49pm, before the first pitch was thrown at Fenway and she had homework up the... a lot of homework, Carrie's disposition was rather...um.. "Eyeorish"..

at 3:23 pm, after the Sox go up 3-0 and she juggles 6 cups of SB, Carrie's disposition improves.

Coincidence?? :)

note:

at 1:49pm, before the first pitch was thrown at Fenway and she had homework up the... a lot of homework, Carrie's disposition was rather...um.. "Eyeorish"..

at 3:23 pm, after the Sox go up 3-0 and she juggles 6 cups of SB, Carrie's disposition improves.

Coincidence?? :)

Nah its just a fake front. See very eyeorish.

But your too funny :hug:

Even if you went MIA for weeks and then popped back up :lmao:

Nah its just a fake front. See very eyeorish.

But your too funny :hug:

Even if you went MIA for weeks and then popped back up :lmao:

I'll probably be sub-level on the EAC again before long, but I'll try to stay on the boards as much as possible. work takes precedence and we're coming into a busy season. I'm actually a serious person, but without a serious personality, if that makes any sense. Today's my first day back at work after my vacation, so I'm easing back into the flow. It's a grace day and it's opening day, so it works out for everyone. :)

hugs back :hug:

I'll probably be sub-level on the EAC again before long, but I'll try to stay on the boards as much as possible. work takes precedence and we're coming into a busy season. I'm actually a serious person, but without a serious personality, if that makes any sense. Today's my first day back at work after my vacation, so I'm easing back into the flow. It's a grace day and it's opening day, so it works out for everyone. :)

hugs back :hug:

Oh good cause I am a very silly person with a serious personality

Oh good cause I am a very silly person with a serious personality

I have to agree with Tom on that one Carrie :rotfl2: and am too tired to come up with something witty to say about it so that shows you how tired I am...but I do know I am so, so happy to see posts from you :hug: I have missed your silliness that comes thru that serious personality of yours... but YAY 15 more min til the 5oclock whistle so I am a happy DISpeep

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter