To all singles.... Is today....

Hello Everyone. I'm back from my Stress Test (actually it was an Echo Stress Test). I have to make sure I'm ready to ride Tot and EE. Don't want to have a heart attack.

What's all this about making out and neck rubs.. what have I've been missing....:rotfl: I could sure use a neck rub (too much stress)..:lmao:

Not to worry TT..I am a medical first responder..I can handle mouth to mouth and chest compressions....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

The doc originally wanted me to do the nuclear test, but my insurance denied it, they would only approve the echo, which my doc didn't like. So now that the echo is done, he's going back to see if they will approve the nuclear now. Go figure, :confused3 don't understand health insurance co.

you live on the wrong coast. . .

Rut Roh..Astro...but honey..its my job....

lol...well ..ok..but just remember it is my job as a nurse as well to give neck rubs, back rubs....baths.....lolrof.....etc etc
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You two just crack me up :lmao: :lmao: my stomach is hurting from laughing to hard. :lmao: I will surely have a heart attack. :scared1:

(Shhhhh...u just have to know how to keep these men in line...and one way to do that is to always remind them what is good for the goose is good for the gander and vice versa.....ya know...if u can do it so can I ...and if I cant then neither can u....and ohhh heck...too much like work there if I tried to keep up with Randys 'randiness'):lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You two just crack me up :lmao: :lmao: my stomach is hurting from laughing to hard. :lmao: I will surely have a heart attack. :scared1:

I know :).. The Randy and Angy Show is one of the best things going.. and it's free to the viewing public!!... though parental discretion is advised :lmao:

did someone say neck rubs?!?! :)

I know :).. The Randy and Angy Show is one of the best things going.. and it's free to the viewing public!!... though parental discretion is advised :lmao:

did someone say neck rubs?!?! :)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Parental discretion advised????????????????
I am shocked!!!! I thought we were being all Carrielike platonic and all:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I was just NOT commenting on your remark at being useless:rotfl2: and Randy took it to a whole new level.... I am quite Angelic I will have you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes1

I am shocked!!!! I thought we were being all Carrielike platonic and all:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I was just NOT commenting on your remark at being useless:rotfl2: and Randy took it to a whole new level.... I am quite Angelic I will have you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes1

Angelic.. uh huh.. sure you are... :lmao: :lmao:

angelicangy.jpg

angelicangy.jpg

lol.....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
aww arent you so sweet to see the real me....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Look just because my halo is tarnished and it is held up by these little horns underneath it doesnt mean I am not Angelic:cloud9: darned it...(said as I stomp my foot:lmao: ) We didnt say WHAT type of angel..just that I am angelic;)

lol.....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
aww arent you so sweet to see the real me....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Look just because my halo is tarnished and it is held up by these little horns underneath it doesnt mean I am not Angelic:cloud9: darned it...(said as I stomp my foot:lmao: ) We didnt say WHAT type of angel..just that I am angelic;)

O course she is angelic...my little angel...:lovestruc :love: :cloud9: :hug: :flower3:

oh...and ps...I have actually been looking at a pair of wings for my shoulder tattoo and I actually kind of like that graphic....lol...minus my face of course
so THANKS:)

O course she is angelic...my little angel...:lovestruc :love: :cloud9: :hug: :flower3:

Awwwww...see and everyone wonders what it is I see in you:goodvibes
Its cause you are always such a sweetie:love:
(heheh just wondering what else you are going to add, will I regret saying you are so sweet....:lmao: )
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I see my name.. what .. who when.. sorry havent been on the boards much today.

angelicangy.jpg

Thats awesome! She is Angelic!

I thought I was your little angel... ***.. Seriously.. No platonic making out for you then

I see my name.. what .. who when.. sorry havent been on the boards much today.

Thats awesome! She is Angelic!

I thought I was your little angel... ***.. Seriously.. No platonic making out for you then

Seeee...even Carrie knows I am angelic and for that recognition...Ok Carrie you can make out with Randy....PLATONICALLY...:lmao:
and it is about time you get your head out of the clouds and come back down to earth and post:cool1:

Seeee...even Carrie knows I am angelic and for that recognition...Ok Carrie you can make out with Randy....PLATONICALLY...:lmao:
and it is about time you get your head out of the clouds and come back down to earth and post:cool1:

:lmao:
Me ... head in clouds?? Never hehe

Sweet. Randy you here that. Pucker up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter