To All Single Disers... What does your Dis Nick means?!

ANTSS2001

<font color=deeppink>Talented Poet<br><font color=
Well another getting to know you portion... and while you are at it.. maybe you can add your 1st name so we can all be on 1st name basis by the end of this thread...:goodvibes

My nick is my initial and my ex...

Ok..Ok.. I know I should change it but I alot of my friends diser and none disers... have known me as ANTS even some of you call me ANTS rather than Timmy... so I guess that is why I am keeping it...

and as mention above and on my siggie name's Timmy :)

now your turn

Nice idea for a thread Timmy :)

ACM563.... My initials A.C.M. and month(5) and year(63) of birth....

aka ....Angy...or as Timmy used to call me MAC :):) lol

Nice to meet you.... :wave2:

Nice idea for a thread Timmy :)

ACM563.... My initials A.C.M. and month(5) and year(63) of birth....

aka ....Angy...or as Timmy used to call me MAC :):) lol

Nice to meet you.... :wave2:

cant help it if I am dislexic (sp?) but now I know you are AngIE in my book :p

cant help it if I am dislexic (sp?) but now I know you are AngIE in my book :p
As long as I am not known as AngEvil we will be ok...lol and I liked you calling me Mac:lmao:

Hi Timmy :wave2:
(I promise I'm not stalking you :laughing: )
Anyway, my less than inventive Disboard moniker is my actual first name (Kristine) followed by my initials.
:idea:

Hi Timmy :wave2:
(I promise I'm not stalking you :laughing: )
Anyway, my less than inventive Disboard moniker is my actual first name (Kristine) followed by my initials.
:idea:

I wouldnt mind you stalking me!!!!!!! A diser stalker is fun!!!!!!! And I met you briefly so you are considered family!!! Plus we were neighbors for a few days this past Sept. 08 :hug:

I wouldnt mind you stalking me!!!!!!! A diser stalker is fun!!!!!!! And I met you briefly so you are considered family!!! Plus we were neighbors for a few days this past Sept. 08 :hug:
Wish we could've spent more time together...my Diva pals are so high maintance (hence the name :laughing: )
Hey I just noticed that this thread was for singles so I better skedattle! :blush:

Wish we could've spent more time together...my Diva pals are so high maintance (hence the name :laughing: )
Hey I just noticed that this thread was for singles so I better skedattle! :blush:

no worries!!!

do you have dates finalized for your bounce back ???

Hopefully ours would cross again !!!

Hmm I think it is because I am tagging along with you and Angela and SG for the scifi meet :goodvibes

Mine is my old computer user ID from college, I use it pretty much everywhere since I'm usually not in a creative mood when registering for sites ;)

Watanabe, Ken

-Ken

I'll play...

Sand - Sandy from SpongeBob Squarepants, no real reason was trying to come up with a user name for something and it happened to be on the tv :)

2270 - I was born on Dec 22, 1970. There now you all know how old I am.

First name Amy, but most of you know that already.

Okay, here's mine:

My first name is John
My middle name is Eric

So, there you have it: Most. Boring. Nick. Ever.

Was thinking of possibly using something creative, but worried that I would be forever known by that name rather than my real one. Yes, I actually thought that far ahead.

And I will probably continue to think of you by your screen names rather than your real names. Even ACM563. :teeth:

Except for Timmy. I guess if you remind yourself, "Timmy's a girl, Timmy's a girl," often enough, the name sticks.

Mine is my old computer user ID from college, I use it pretty much everywhere since I'm usually not in a creative mood when registering for sites ;)

Watanabe, Ken

-Ken

Hmmm are you the actor ??? :goodvibes :cool1:

I'll play...

Sand - Sandy from SpongeBob Squarepants, no real reason was trying to come up with a user name for something and it happened to be on the tv :)

2270 - I was born on Dec 22, 1970. There now you all know how old I am.

First name Amy, but most of you know that already.

and here I am thinking you really are Sandy!!!

Okay, here's mine:

My first name is John
My middle name is Eric

Was thinking of possibly using something creative, but worried that I would be forever known by that name rather than my real one. Yes, I actually thought that far ahead.

And I will probably continue to think of you by your screen names rather than your real names. Even ACM563. :teeth:

Except for Timmy. I guess if you remind yourself, "Timmy's a girl, Timmy's a girl," often enough, the name sticks.

well nice meetign you John Eric.. does friends call you John or Eric or John Eric ???

hahahaha consider yourself lucky to have not met me last Saturday... it could be worst... "Timmy is a girl.. Timmy is girl" :lmao:

and here I am thinking you really are Sandy!!!

haha...well Matty (Matterhorn) calls me Sands sometimes. I still insist on calling her Matty even though I know her real name. I think I used her real name maybe once in Vegas. So I don't mind if you call me Sandy. :)

haha...well Matty (Matterhorn) calls me Sands sometimes. I still insist on calling her Matty even though I know her real name. I think I used her real name maybe once in Vegas. So I don't mind if you call me Sandy. :)

good good good... Sandy it is.... you know how it is.. it is bad enough I have to remember all my names!!! plus you being Amy who I have known as Sandy and sometimes Sands also :faint::lmao:

Okay, here's mine:

My first name is John
My middle name is Eric

such a simple concept...guess I could have used AmyLynn but I like to complicate things. :)

So going back to you JohnEric who is really John Eric from Fl... did I ask you the personal question of... how old are you ???

Ok..Ok..Ok.. I know I am all wired up.. I should be getting ready for bed.. but due to Xmas party at work and Starbucks coffee was included in the menu.. well lets just say i had a feast with caffeine...:goodvibes

and also JohnEric who is really John Eric... what do you do ?? and how far are you from the Promise Land... and do you have a FL AP ? :goodvibes :rotfl:

well nice meetign you John Eric.. does friends call you John or Eric or John Eric ???

hahahaha consider yourself lucky to have not met me last Saturday... it could be worst... "Timmy is a girl.. Timmy is girl" :lmao:

My friends just call me John. I've heard they sometimes call me other things too, but never to my face, so I can't tell you what those things are. :rotfl:

I'll be back frequently, so I'm sure we'll meet eventually!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter