To All Single Disers... What does your Dis Nick means?!

Listen. I fully admit that when I drink..

1 I do bad things with my phone
2 I wonder off
3 well i dont know what the third was

The thrid one is you do bad things....lol...with camera on phone....

Carrie was probably texting and calling them all at 1 am and they are all exhausted....As for me I am getting ready to be a good Mommy and take my son to lunch ..(only because he owes me money and I need to get it from him...lol)

No just you.. and your son.. another another person.

Carrie was probably texting and calling them all at 1 am and they are all exhausted....As for me I am getting ready to be a good Mommy and take my son to lunch ..(only because he owes me money and I need to get it from him...lol)

I am just trying to wake up, it was a long weekend and I did not get enough sleep. I want my bed.

No just you.. and your son.. another another person.
Carrie, step away from the phone and thank God in your state you didnt send me that picture by mistake...wait I did get 2 pics from you, I just dont think I looked at them:rotfl2:

I am just trying to wake up, it was a long weekend and I did not get enough sleep. I want my bed.

My bed is so comfy and warm... sadly I'm not in it

So is mine darned it all.. I have the best mattress in the world....:laughing: and I will be asleep on it early tonight...
Have fun and I will catch up with u this afternoon

Carrie, step away from the phone and thank God in your state you didnt send me that picture by mistake...wait I did get 2 pics from you, I just dont think I looked at them:rotfl2:

Just pictures of my drink and Eric and I

Thats all people got

I do not get controled..

I do what I want.. when I want

Thank you Carrie....I am not looking to control or BE controlled either...Gee, Randy is showing his true self lately dontcha think???? :duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter