To All Single Disers... What does your Dis Nick means?!

:laughing: That's how my dog got his name. The guy liked to drink beer. And Tsing's a Chow mix. Her pictures on my avatar.

I haven't tried the beer, yet. Usually stick to Bud Light (yeah, I know....boring!!)

well I dont know alot about beer.. I had Corona.. i had the Bud and the light and Foster... and for me they all taste like... Beer... and tsing tao just taste like ... Beer...:rotfl:

well I dont know alot about beer.. I had Corona.. i had the Bud and the light and Foster... and for me they all taste like... Beer... and tsing tao just taste like ... Beer...:rotfl:

Yep, same here. I'm no beer expert.

I don't think they had one. If I recall correctly my DD saw them at Walgreen's years ago and asked me to buy them. But I guess it would be appropriate for me to find a Sandy ornament. I like the helmet idea LOL.

I'll check for one the next time I'm at Universal. ;)

cool!

ok Timmy I have read that about 5 times and I have no idea what you mean. :rotfl2:

what ???????????? :faint: you want me to explain this again... ok from the Top!!!

I ask tsing who in real life is Richard... who is from California and wondering where in California he is from

what ???????????? :faint: you want me to explain this again... ok from the Top!!!

I ask tsing who in real life is Richard... who is from California and wondering where in California he is from

After reading it the second time, I wasn't :confused3 . Tsing and I are in the central valley. About 3 1/2 hours from San Francisco, about 4 1/2 hours from Disneyland. Yosemite, Sierra, and Kings Canyon National Parks, and the ocean are all about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away. Pretty good location.

After reading it the second time, I wasn't :confused3 . Tsing and I are in the central valley. About 3 1/2 hours from San Francisco, about 4 1/2 hours from Disneyland. Yosemite, Sierra, and Kings Canyon National Parks, and the ocean are all about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away. Pretty good location.

aaahhhh I used to live by Foster City... outside San Fran.. then hopped to San Diego and finally end up here in Pa :goodvibes

aaahhhh I used to live by Foster City... outside San Fran.. then hopped to San Diego and finally end up here in Pa :goodvibes

I could handle living in San Diego. The San Francisco bay area is a little cold for my tastes. Although it's 34 degrees outside right now.

I was raised in South Dakota, moved to California in June 1970. You figure I'd be use to the cold! ;)

I could handle living in San Diego. The San Francisco bay area is a little cold for my tastes. Although it's 34 degrees outside right now.

I was raised in South Dakota, moved to California in June 1970. You figure I'd be use to the cold! ;)

well my final destination hopefully would be either vermont or Angel Fire, New Mexico which is 20 degrees right now and snowing!!:goodvibes

well my final destination hopefully would be either vermont or Angel Fire, New Mexico which is 20 degrees right now and snowing!!:goodvibes

I'm pretty happy where I'm at. With the exception an uncle and a cousin, my family is all in the area. I've got about ten years to retirement. After that? Who knows. Probably my dream retirement job would be a photographer at WDW. For Disneyland, the LA area is too pricey and too big. Only problem I know of in Orlando area is the crime rate's a little high.

I'm pretty happy where I'm at. With the exception an uncle and a cousin, my family is all in the area. I've got about ten years to retirement. After that? Who knows. Probably my dream retirement job would be a photographer at WDW. For Disneyland, the LA area is too pricey and too big. Only problem I know of in Orlando area is the crime rate's a little high.

ten years ??????? I am soooooooo jealous!!! I dont think I will see retirement age!! I will be lucky to see 50 :faint: the rate I am going :rotfl2:

well tsing who is really Richard... it is now 3AM here which is 12AM your time.. I think its my cue to go take a nap... and by the looks of it Sandy who sometimes goes by Sands but really is Amy had left us also :snooty: and I bet JohnEric who is also John Eric in real life is soundly sleeping by now :rotfl2:

have a good morning !!!!!!!

ten years ??????? I am soooooooo jealous!!! I dont think I will see retirement age!! I will be lucky to see 50 :faint: the rate I am going :rotfl2:

Life's good (usually) ;) . Took me a long time, but I've learned to be flexible. :idea: Some things I can control, but there's a lot that I can't. So I try not to let the stuff that I can't change bother me.

Geez, I'm getting philosophical. I must be getting tired. :rotfl2:

G' night, Timmy! My pleasure meeting you...

Hi lady Timmy,

No plans to visit the World until later in 2009, because I need to get the credit card debt to a more manageable level. Champagne tastes, domestic beer budget....

Jim

Okay, here's mine:

My first name is John
My middle name is Eric

So, there you have it: Most. Boring. Nick. Ever.

Was thinking of possibly using something creative, but worried that I would be forever known by that name rather than my real one. Yes, I actually thought that far ahead.

And I will probably continue to think of you by your screen names rather than your real names. Even ACM563. :teeth:

Except for Timmy. I guess if you remind yourself, "Timmy's a girl, Timmy's a girl," often enough, the name sticks.

Gee, thanks.......:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (for thinking of me....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

Mine is just my email name, which some of you know already, just first intial and shortened last name.

Hope everyone has a nice day!

don't think they had one. If I recall correctly my DD saw them at Walgreen's years ago and asked me to buy them. But I guess it would be appropriate for me to find a Sandy ornament. I like the helmet idea LOL.

If you ever go to Universal Studios here in Florida...I'm sure the L.A. park has them too, they have pretty much every Spongebob Squarepants ornament known to man. (I used to work there) (shhhhhh!!!) I know, it's not Disney...shame on me. LOL

MOREMICKEYFOR ME= MM4M (for those who don't want to type that much)

When I tell friends I am going to Disney, they say "Again?- once is enough for us" and I say, "Fine, More Mickey For Me!"

Only a few people here know my name.
Timmy calls me RA, because she doesn't like to type too much and MM4M is too much!!! (Love you, Timmy!!!) :hug:

I chose "buena vista" because it's the name of the golf course (Lake Buena Vista) that's located at Saratoga Springs and meanders through OKW which is where I usually like to stay. People who use my screenname call me BV. Friends call me Tom. Some of my cousins still call me Tommy, but I haven't gone by that since I was a kid. I mean a real kid, not the kid I become when I go to WDW :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter