Those using swagbucks ???

AYCE is the All You Can Eat playlist under NCrave. It'll just run and run and run, so if you're like me and you'll forget to load the higher points per hour videos, you can just let this one go and not pay attention to it!

My ncraves returned! :) :) :)
Mine finally did too, about an hour or two ago. I had already completed my daily to do list (except for the completed survey one) earlier this morning, and that didn't help at the time. I periodically checked while at work, and finally they decided to show up. I'm running the 1SB TV one, since it will run continuously on its own behind my work related computer tasks. Hopefully the nCraves will still be working when I get home from work, so I can run some of the higher point ones. :)

06/14/17 Discover: York Photo purchase
+1,250 SB

I am so shocked this deal actually credited, No email about pending SBs or even a notification I did the deal. ordered a photo magnet for $4.48 on the 4th so $8.02 money maker.

Thanks! They have a coupon code when on the wesbsite for a free magnet. So it was 1.99 shipped. CODE: HOLDIT

Now I just to wait and see if it credits. How long did the points take to show up?

Did anyone else do the York Photo offer and have it credit? I placed an order on 6/14 and it still hasn't credited or show anything pending. The terms say 32 days but I was hoping it would credit without having to submit a ticket.

FYI my "Tech Videos" nCrave (which is a headless man reaching for his tie) is running like AYCE. It gets even better because it's 8 38 second videos and worth 8 SB. Usually, I have to close and restart but now it's auto advancing between sets.

Has anyone ever had the SB local credit in less than 7 days?
I'm looking at the Swago board and thinking there's no way I'm getting the SB local square... possibly if I head out to burger king tonight I might make it for July 4. My emails say it should credit in 3-4 days " when the charge clears" but the couple that i've had so far the charge clears the next day but I don't get the points until the date listed on the pending credit anyway.

Mine credited the same day last time I did it.

It took just a couple hours to show up pending. And maybe 2 or 3 days to be verified.

Thanks everyone. Except for the first one I did Memorial Day weekend which was a disaster (never got the bonus), mine show up as Pending within an hour of the purchase it just takes forever for it to actually credit. However, the Swago board accepted the pending credit, my square is completed now even though it's got a pending credit date of 7/5. So for once something worked in my favor :)

If you need the square for completing your daily to do list the deal of the day is just a search on tripping I think it is and you get 5sb. It didn't credit instantly like it said it would though. I think this is the first time every my whole to do has been done.

SB local credited instantly for me. as soon as i swiped my cc, i got an email.
also purchased a GC and received it within half an hour.

Ncrave is gone for me this morning! I've cleared my history and went incognito and it's still gone.

I don't have any either, but I'm not even getting the no activities are available screen so I'm wondering if the page is down maybe?

I have asked them on Twitter. Hopefully someone replies. Oh and I just saw someone get 100sb for search. The max I ever got was 22sb. Wonder what was the search about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter