The "Official" 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Thread

I'm wondering if it will be off a little from last year because they had extended the deadline a few days. Maybe by the end of the week we will hear...
I too am still hoping for a Round 2 chance!

What is everyone doing to keep themselves busy in the meanwhile?

Planning our trip for next year, of course! LOL Also, I helped book 3 co-workers trips, we are all going for consecutive weeks during Food and Wine next year! •o•

Planning our trip for next year, of course! LOL Also, I helped book 3 co-workers trips, we are all going for consecutive weeks during Food and Wine next year! •o•

LOL Whatever we are doing, I hope it is fun because it looks like we'll need to keep busy until at least tomorrow!! Planning the next trip sounds like a great way to pass the time; to DH's chagrin I may copy this idea!!'

Welcome! :wave:

I keep checking my email, too. And then looking at ADRs for our trip in March. And checking out the DISboards. And so the cycle repeats . . .

Good luck to everyone biting their fingernails in Disney purgatory here! I really can't wait to see some of you make it to Round 2. :thumbsup2

Food and Wine is SUCH a great time to go!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter