The "Official" 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Thread

Does anyone know if you get notified if you don't make it to round 2, or only if you do make it through?

I'm curious as I anxiously await news!

Does anyone know if you get notified if you don't make it to round 2, or only if you do make it through?

There was something on the application site and I think the confirmation email as well, to the effect of thank you for applying however only applicants moving forward will be contacted, but I've always received an email either way.

The last two years I've received notification via email that I didn't make it to Round 2.

Anyone know the time line of when we might hear if we made it to round 2?? TIA!

Just an FYI that there were some rumors circulating last night that someone had received their R2 email...those rumors are FALSE. We are likely still looking at next week in all likelihood before notifications are sent.

I'm so glad I found this thread! Happy to wait out the nerves and excitement with all you fine people. :wave: This is my first time applying and I don't expect to advance, but I hope a few of us do, so we can all share in the journey.

Name: Sarah
Specialty: WDW
Favorite Disney snack: Beignet at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie :worship:
Favorite Disney resort: Grand Floridian (never stayed there, but a girl can dream)

Welcome to the new followers of this thread...thanks for joining us as we await the arrival of the much-anticipated Round 2 emails. Hopefully, everyone is being at least moderately successful in keeping their nerves at bay.

What is everyone doing to keep themselves busy in the meanwhile? For me personally, I did a little side-project to fill in the gaps on which Disney Parks Moms Panel alumni were part of each incoming class (i.e. what year they originally joined the Panel). It was quite a Snipe hunt finding the actual information but ultimately very educational and worthwhile. I'm linking the resulting spreadsheet for anyone that would like to look over what I was able to scrape together. Enjoy!

https://nofile.io/f/0K4PfPewxFH/Disney+Parks+Moms+Panel+Classes+and+Members.xlsx

Hello! This is my first year applying. Good luck to all. Hope we hear about round 2 soon.

Name: Jen
Specialty: WDW
Favorite Disney Snack: beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter
Favorite Disney Resort: Port Orleans French Quarter

Last year emails regarding R2 went out the first Monday in October. Wondering if communication will occur on the same timeline this year, what are thoughts here in the waiting room? So excited and nervous! :hourglass

I'm not getting my hopes up. I thought I gave great responses last year but didn't make it to round 2. I swear I don't know what they are looking for in those answers.

I am not holding my breath, but am hoping of course to get a good email. I did really like my answers to the questions this year, but I did last year as well and I didn't make it past round 1. It was so exciting last year that the DIS was represented on the panel. Hope that a few of us get through this year as well.

I still have a feeling that today (Monday, October 2nd) will be the day the emails go out...albeit later in the afternoon. We shall see though! Wishing you all the very best of luck and I am hopeful as well that the DIS is represented again this year!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!