The "Official" 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Thread

Has anyone received the “sorry but you did not make it to round 2” email yet?

Has anyone received the “sorry but you did not make it to round 2” email yet?

I'm not sure they'll be sending those out. I remember seeing in the confirmation email that they may not contact those applicants who did not advance to the second round. Maybe someone can chime in on what happened last year?

I'm not sure they'll be sending those out. I remember seeing in the confirmation email that they may not contact those applicants who did not advance to the second round. Maybe someone can chime in on what happened last year?

I received the “sorry” email last year on October 3.

October 3, 2016

On behalf of the entire team, please accept our sincerest thanks for taking time to apply for the 2017 Disney Parks Moms Panel.

Regretfully, this letter is to inform you that you will not be advancing to the next round of the application process. However, please know that memorable submissions like yours made it extremely difficult to narrow down the applicant list.

Thank you again for applying for the Disney Parks Moms Panel. We wish you and your family all the best, and hope you’ll create many more magical Disney memories for years to come.

Warmly,
Disney Parks Moms Panel Team
Disney Destinations

I received the “sorry” email last year on October 3.

October 3, 2016

On behalf of the entire team, please accept our sincerest thanks for taking time to apply for the 2017 Disney Parks Moms Panel.

Regretfully, this letter is to inform you that you will not be advancing to the next round of the application process. However, please know that memorable submissions like yours made it extremely difficult to narrow down the applicant list.

Thank you again for applying for the Disney Parks Moms Panel. We wish you and your family all the best, and hope you’ll create many more magical Disney memories for years to come.

Warmly,
Disney Parks Moms Panel Team
Disney Destinations

Good to know. Thank you for sharing!

I'll be sure to post here if I receive any word.

Congrats to everyone so far!

I still haven't received either email. I'm still holding out hope... Was hoping this was my year since I'll have a lot of extra time on my hands. I found out recently I'm a victim of downsizing and after a long discussion with DH, we decided I'll be a staying home for awhile :). Thought that was a good sign for this :) No news is good news maybe?

Good luck to everyone else still waiting as well

Congrats to everyone.

I was shocked today when I received the email I would be moving to round 2. Applied for the first time last year, didn’t make it past round 1, and figured I’d give it another shot this year.

Excited to see what round 2 holds.

Congratulations to all moving on to round 2! For everyone that didn't get to round 2, i think it is important to remember that unfortunately there aren't enough spots for all of the smart, wonderful, Disney experts!! I didn't make it past round 1 last year; however, i was encouraged to read that the number of years of applications are sometimes taken into account. Fingers crossed for all in R2 and for next year for those who aren't!

I'm a bit late to the party with my posting but I received my email this evening letting me know I'd be moving on to Round 2 for WDW!

Congratulations to all the other members of the DIS family that will also be continuing on...I wish you all the very best of luck! For those that did not receive the email that they'd been hoping for I did want echo what Cowgirl_Jessie said above. I am positive that there were amazing applicants that fell victim to the numbers game that plays a part in this process and I hope you all continue chasing the dream in future years. I also hope that you'll stick around and cheer on those that are advancing. I know that personally, these forums have provided much-needed support and I am very grateful for all that have participated. Thank you all.

I'm a bit late to the party with my posting but I received my email this evening letting me know I'd be moving on to Round 2 for WDW!

Congratulations to all the other members of the DIS family that will also be continuing on...I wish you all the very best of luck! For those that did not receive the email that they'd been hoping for I did want echo what Cowgirl_Jessie said above. I am positive that there were amazing applicants that fell victim to the numbers game that plays a part in this process and I hope you all continue chasing the dream in future years. I also hope that you'll stick around and cheer on those that are advancing. I know that personally, these forums have provided much-needed support and I am very grateful for all that have participated. Thank you all.

Agree 100% :love: This was my second year in a row of applying (and second year of failing to qualify past the first round) but I will definitely keep trying and will try and next year for a third time. In the meantime I'm truly excited for all those that have been chosen for R2 and I can't wait to hear more about it!! Good luck to those moving on!!!

Bad news is that I have not received my R2 email yet. Good news is that I have not yet received my “sorry” email either.

Congrats to everyone advancing! I didn't receive an email either direction, but I think I'd have received something by now, surely? I can't wait to hear about the next rounds and cheer you on, and I'll definitely apply again next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter