The DVC Contemporary Wish Club?

What's the latest info. The last I heard was that the site was not going to be used for DVC. :sad2:

I wanna join! Can I? Can I? It would be sooooooo cool!:cool1:
CRV is the place for me!:banana:
I'm squirreling the money away and forming a sales plan of insurmountable good feelings and sub-conscious love vibes to convince DH!:hippie:

Just subscribing. I would love a DVC at the CR, though I am not in love with the current drawings that have been circulating these past few months. Interesting discussion as to whether or nor it will actually be DVC. CMs at the Contemp are all saying that it is DVC...as though it is totally a done deal. Of course we all know better. I have a hard time believing that it is anytime too soon....here's hoping....

Really, I think it would be nice to offer a choice to people when selling. I don't understand this theory about AKV having to sell out first. CRV is gonna go fast anyway. They'll still have AKV left to sell. It is not like it is going anywhere...

They have had as many as 4 resorts for sale at once before. To have both AKV and CRV at the same time would not be a big deal...plus, they are soooo different.

The doors could be Disney's version of the concept car - hot, futuristic designs that no one will ever get to use.QUOTE]

Well something has to be behind those doors. It could be GC or CR. I don't know why they would have another hallway already set up and designed with out having anything in there bag. It just wouldn't make much sense to waste time and money on such a thing.

LOL...every hear of Asia? This was an entire resort...plans and all that was never built. What about Eagle Pines? These had full plans, 3D scale models, the whole works. Disney does tons of concept stuff...rides, resorts, movies, etc. that never come to fruition. It's just part of R&D and it is budgeted for.

Screamscape has a new leaked photo out!!!

db_Contemp_DVC_Wing_art1.jpg

I love it! I know the design doesn't appeal to a lot of people, but I think it looks great! PLEASE let it be a DVC!!!

I wish I trusted anything on Wikipedia, other than I trust them to be wrong. I'm still confident a Magic Kingdom resort is in the works. They now have a DVC at Epcot/MGM, Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney. That only leaves one location left. Contemporary or not, I think there will be a resort in the area either complete or announced before 2010.

I think they kept close to the style lines of the tower, but applied a different (and probably more efficient space-wise) shape.

Add me to the list! :thumbsup2

(But I still think that two smaller DVC "towers" in place of the two garden wings would look a whole lot better!) Guess that's not going to happen...

Kathy

We would buy in a moment if they built it. :cheer2: Our first vacation was at CR. That was the one that made us fall in love with WDW!:love:

I'm already there in my mind :)

We haven't even closed on our first DVC purchase at AKV yet and I'm already thinking of how we can swing a Contemporary contract. I'm going to do everything I can to get our initial investment in AKV payed off so in 3 or 4 years (hopefully) we can buy in there!

Add me to the list too - my first trip to WDW (back in the 70's) was at the CR so it holds a special place in my heart too!

As for adding on - oh yeah!!!

:cool1:

a lady on the resort boards - asked what is happening....

a bunch of dirt is being placed where the North wing was - sounds like it might be this year that construction starts!!!!:rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl2: :cool1:

oh I will be there in 10 days definitely going to go look.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter