The DVC Contemporary Wish Club?

Add me to the list! Owning at both an Epcot resort and a MK resort would be wonderful!

I want to join too! pixiedust:

CRV is the only way we will add on again, we own 627 points now and DH thinks that is more than enough, but he also would love to own at a MK resort!

Please add us. We have been waiting 15 long years for a DVC with monorail access!:wizard:

But not DH, I may even stay there on my points, I have always wanted to stay there, DH thinks it smells inside:sad2:

Add us to the list! :thumbsup2 We're already saving money to buy our Contemporary add-on! In the meantime, we just booked another trip at the CR this fall, just to get used to going every year! LOL! :lmao: We just stayed there last October, and LOVED it! :love:

My dream is to stay at the Contemporary for a week every other fall/Halloween, and stay at the Boardwalk for 2 whole weeks every other Christmas. That would be perfect. :cloud9: Of couse, once the kids are gone and we don't need a 2-bedroom villa, we'll be able to stay even longer!!!

Like MinnieGirl33 said, if they build it, we will buy it! :goodvibes

-Michelle

I love the idea of a monorail DVC, although to be honest I would prefer Villas @ Polynesian! Anyway it will be sticker shock for us. We bought into OKW in 2001 with a resale of $55/pt!! That was before the Disney ROFR on resales. We were fortunate indeed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter